eleven.

AN: FIRST OF ALL- I"M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I KIND OF HAD A BREAK OFF WATTPAD. SECOND OF ALL I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT FAKING IT, THE SHOW THIS FANFIC WAS ORIGINALLY INSPIRED NY WON'T  HAVE A THIRD SEASON MY KARMY HEART IS PRETTY SAD ABOUT IT. ALSO I SAW MAU LAST WEEKEND AND HE REMEMBERED WHO I WAS IT WAS CRAZY. AND LASTLY 7/27 IS AMAZING GO GET IT NOW WELL IM BACK AND PROMISE TO WRITE SOON BABIES. YOU CAN ENJOY THIS NOW OKAY BYE - RENATA

but surprise bitch,

(Part 2)

Lauren's POV:

We sat on the white couch and Selena decided to turn on the X-Box so we could watch some movie on Netflix.

"So...Hercules?" Selena said seeing the variety of movies we could watch.

"Maybe, I love it. What other movies can we watch?" I said and she continued to flip the small button on the controller.

"Aww! Kim Possible is on Netflix! I used to live for this show, plus, Ron was like, my super cartoon crush. Besides, prince Eric, and Aladdin, and Andrew from Sailor Moon, and.."

"Girl! You already have Dylan though, why need a Ron?" I say, a laugh escaping my lips.

"Yeah, you're right, maybe that's why I love Dylan so much. I've always been into cute and clumsy, I guess." She says, changing the category and looking at other choices.

"Do you think the ice cream is ready?" I say, feeling my stomach growl.

"Oh! I didn't only bring ice cream, duh. Why did you think the grocery bags were so heavy?" She says, laughing.

Selena leaves the controller on the small table next to the lamp and heads over to bags in the kitchen on the other side of the room.

I know it is weird to notice this now, but Selena had the best body I had ever seen. Like really, she looked so good in that outfit it was kind of something to cause anyone to be jealous.

Was she some sort of GODDESS what the-

"Lauren?" Selena said, pinching me from my thoughts.

Did she say something? God, I probably looked like a total idiot.

"Sorry, what?" I said, did I zone out?

"I was asking you what kind of pizza you liked, but you had your head up in space." She said, chuckling.

"Oh. Umm... Pepperoni? I like all kinds of pizza but I guess pepperoni is good, why?"

"Did you not hear anything I said, Lo? Okay, I mean, I didn't say much. But, I was talking about how I brought pizza ingredients, and I didn't know what kind of pizza you liked, so I brought like an entire bag of ingredients. Do you want to help me make it?"

"Sure." I said and got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

Selena had bought an already made pizza dough, and started spreading the tomato sauce all over it.

I helped her with the cheese and the other ingredients and we then placed it in the oven.

She walked over to the grocery bags and then put them on the table.

"I got... Sour patch kids, pomegranate, cuties' mandarins, Herbert's lemonade, Reese's bites, Snickers, sour Skittles, Takis, mini brownies, Pringles, and a few more snacks. But that's just some of the things I brought for us to snack on to cheer ya up, sounds good?"

"Perfect."

And in that moment, I knew this friendship would be more than I ever expected.

---------------------------