Picking partners.

The next day at school I went to my homeroom, Class " my teacher started" today we will be deciding partners for a project that y'all will be doing, everyone in the room sighed or rolled there eyes but for me I was pretty excited. When everyone hade partners expect me since we didn't have a even amount of students, this boy walked in everyone was in awe as he was a good looking boy, the boy was tall around 5'10 or 5'11 he hade dark hair that appeared black and a soft looking face with a single freckle under his left eye, the teacher than told him to take the empty seat next to me and continued his class.

As me,Felix and Chan walked to lunch I saw the tall handsome boy and asked chan and Felix if they knew who he was,Felix than spoke with his deep yet soft voice saying that's hyunjin, Chan than interrupted he is the "popular" boy in this school since his dad is super rich Chan said rolling his eyes to seem as it bothered him, "oh" I said I got paired with him in class today as my partner.

When I got home I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed and fell asleep, I soon woke up to the sound of my phone getting a text,

Lix🐣

Lix: hey.
Me: hey
Lix: want to hangout with me and Chan.
Me: sure
Lix:meet me at the park in 10.
Me:ok

As soon as I got close to the park I saw a silver haired boy run towards me arms wide in a hug, hey jisung Felix screamed, hey Felix I said in return, you could than see chan walking behind him "hey ji" Chan said, hey I said in return giving the brown haired boy a hug.
When I returned home I took a shower quickly putting my pjs on and going to sleep.

{*~~~~the next day~~~~*}

Me and Bonnie Soon got to school splitting with each of our own friend groups, as Felix and Chan went to there class I was on my own but I remembered how to get to my class as I was walking to class this short girl came up to me she hade medium length hair that was brown in color and she looked to be the height of 4'9 or 5'1, "hey" she said to me I'm changjin hey changjin I returned the welcome, I saw you yesterday she started and wanted to talk to you since you look like a nice guy and I don't have that many friends changjin said with a awkward smile. I handed her my phone and told her to put her number in it I would love to be friends, she than smiled and said really " of course" I said, we soon parted and I arrived at homeroom luckily I wasn't late and took my seat hyunjin than walked in followed by the teacher hey class the teacher started as hyunjin took his seat next to me, your project students is to be done with your partner to find the true meaning of love or as some would call a relationship, some of my class mates where happy and some a little scared since they chose there friends, but for me I didn't know what to feel as I didn't know hyunjin that well.

Later at lunch I saw changjin and asked her if she wanted to sit with me she said yes and I walked her over to the table my friends where sitting at, hey guys this is my friend changjin pointing to the short girl, hey changjin said with a shy smile, hey everyone said in return we soon got done with lunch and finished our classes.

As I was laying down on my bed I soon received  a text

                                   Changjin 🦋

Changjin: hey
            Me:hey
Changjin: did I wake you
                          Me: no
Changjin: thanks for letting me meet your friends.
                        Me: no problem.

I soon fell asleep.