Back home

It was spring the flowers bloomed and looked
pretty, that day my life changed forever
My name is Han jisung, when I was younger I used to live in a house in a pretty town with my twin and my mom,my dad hade a lot of work so he was rarely home, I hade one friend we where close but soon I moved away back to my moms home town where I was born.

Jisung " my mom called from down stairs it's time to get ready for school"
I opened my bedroom door and was hit with the sweet smell of waffles.
My sister Bonnie came running past me making her way down the stairs, when I finally reached the kitchen Bonnie hade ate most of the waffles witch was ok since I was not that hungry considering i was nervous for my first day back at school.
Bonnie and I raced to school to be early so we weren't late for class, I turned to Bonnie telling her "I'm nervous",she told me not to be nervous that I was going to be ok but the worst part was we weren't in the same class which made it all the more stressful.

As Bonnie left to go to her class I was left alone in the hall to find mine, as I looked at the lockers felling alone I being to cry, than I heard this voice that was high but deep yet sounded soft as I looked up to meet a pair of bright brown eyes he spoke soft to me " hi I'm Chris" he said but you can call me chan, chan than questioned why I was crying alone in the hallway. I than told chan I didn't know where or how to get to my class as I was a new student. He than asked for my class paper and said he knows where that class is, as we where walking down the hall he than started to talk to me about the schools rules you know the does the don'ts that type of stuff, we soon got to my class, he watched me walk in than left to go to his class.
Later that day at lunch chan walked up to the table I was sitting at hanging on to a guy that I clearly have never seen before, the guy hade silver hair and looked sweet but when he talked his voice was deep yet pure, " hey Han" Chan started this is my friend Felix, the little freckle boy than said hi to me and I said hey in return, Felix and Chan than took there leave to talk to there other friends, it was quite clear that Felix and Chan hade a little more than friendship going on.
Me and Bonnie raced home right when school let out, as we both reached the door gasping for air Bonnie than spoke up, "no fair you cheated" "she said between gasps.