Helping a friend

~ after class ~

When everyone was packing to go to lunch I went to the normal table where I sit with my friends and told them what happened last night telling them this made me realize they might think something happened between them reassuring them nothing happened I told them  I was a bit concerned though not knowing what actually happened, maybe they were talking about something Felix spoke up, maybe I said with reassurance sitting in my throat, I hope that's all that happened, yeah that would be a awkward conversation said changjin with a giggle following the sentence.

~ at home ~

I got home early and went straight to my room and pulled out my phone going to the contact that read Felix.

                                  Felix 🐥

                                                   Me: hey, you wanna meet at the park?

Felix: sure see you there in 10
                                                          Me: ok

I soon get to the parking walking up to the swings and picking my seat I pull out my phone checking the time 3 minutes early I say to myself, soon enough I hear the laughing of the silver haired boy, Felix I screaming running to him jisung he yells back I brought my friend Jeongin "hey" he says hiding behind Felix , it's nice to meet you I say holding out my hand he gently takes it and gives it a soft shake, wow I say your hands are surprisingly soft for a guy with blush on his face he says thank you and return's back to hiding behind Felix, so why did you want to meet up Felix ask's well I wanted to plan out how I'm going to get hyunjin's number but since I'm too scared I don't have a plan so I need your help, I know how to get his number Jeongin says speaking up, how I ask with hope in my eyes well first he begins try to be confident and walk up to him and ask his number, sounds pretty easy Felix comments and scary I add, it's going to be ok han just...just be you,you got this thanks I say we hang out for a little bit than we go out separate ways.