Not knowing

When I got to class everyone was in there seat even hyunjin was early, as I took my seat the teacher came in and started the class. Ok everyone he started, to day y'all will be getting with your partner I will hand out a book that looks like this the teacher said holding up what appeared to look like a beat up study book the whole class hade mixed emotions about the whole partner thing but was pretty excited. As everyone got with there partner the teacher handed out the books. When I got mine all I could do was stare blankly at it, hyunjin on the other hand flipped through it finding a page that was titled { relationship 101 } the teacher than started with your partner you will AT HOME listen again AT HOME will complete and record the tasks, everyone was a bit uneasy but knew this class was worth the whole grade.

~ at lunch ~

At lunch I told chan, Felix, and changjin what my class project was and how I did'n know what to do cause I'm not close with hyunjin, Chan than spoke I hade that class last year it's really easy but can get weird so it's best to have a good relationship with your partner, thanks I said to chan with a sarcastic face anytime he said with a smile so bright it was hard not to smile looking at it.

~ at home ~

"Hey Bonnie I said" calling her into my room do you know how to do this my teacher gave it to me for homework with my partner but I'm not sure how to do it, she than looked at it with a shocked face they are having 17 year olds do this, yeah I said with a shy face the thing is I don't know my partner that well so I don't know what to do I said with a sad look, it's ok she said do you have his number? I looked up at her meeting her eyes with a surprised look, no I never asked I said with my soul leaving my body should I ask at school tomorrow I looked at her, " yes for sure" Bonnie said, ok I said with shy hiding in my face.
Well good night Han Bonnie said to me before leaving my room closing the door, good night I whispered back knowing she couldn't hear me.

Hey sorry I haven't uploaded in a while school and life are trying to kill me but I hope you enjoy this chapter and remember the Heavier you are the harder you are to kidnap so stay safe and eat cake❤️.