Not your bear cup?

I took a long shower to get rid of all the gooey and icky stuff off my body.

Once done, I came out wrapped in towel till waist, leaving my upper body bare.

"I never felt that much insulting in my entire life! This girl, what the hell does she think of herself?!" -I was muttering curses why drying my hair with the mini towel & apply some hair gel.

I mistook her to be a girl, she's animalistic! Sighing, I decided to hit the bed & threw my thoughts outside of the window.

***

The next day, I woke up lazily and stretched myself out of the bed only to realize that I was running late for my morning yoga class.

I quickly freshened up & had a light breakfast so that I don't throw up after, kept my detox drink bottle in my yoga kit bag and ran for my class to the nearest joggers park.

***

At the park, we were attempting different aasans that stretched my muscles and helped me relax from all the frustration I had been going through.

During our break, a class friend of mine joined me for a random talk when she dared to ask me about my preference towards boys.

"Love is a fictive imagination, I haven't felt love nor seen anything similar in my personal life like those over dramatic Bollywood masala." -I cringed.

"So you don't wish for a Prince Charming, who'll come for you riding on a white horse and make you his princess, nor you wish to be running in a valley of flowers or in the midst of snow, singing with your love, nor you plan to die for your love. Then what kind of love you want?" -she asked with a teasing note.

I laughed hard while answering back.

"I don't need a Prince Charming as I'm already a Queen. Running in valleys & snow is nothing but cringe, you don't expect me to be wearing a chiffon saree in a sickening weather do you? And pyaar mein jeena marna are all words to be told, in real life none does these things anymore. If I ever fall in love, it needs to complete all the 7 stages of love."

***

I came for a jog at my favourite park, after last night, I really needed some peace & fresh air. During my little run, I heard a very familiar voice which took my attention.

"If I ever fall in love, it needs to complete all the 7 stages of love." -I heard the known voice tell.

"And what are those 7 stages?" -asked another female voice.

"Dilkashi, Attraction"

I recalled how I felt attracted to that flower thief.

"Uns, Infatuation/Affection"

I bit my lip to avoid laughing, recalling that how much she didn't show any signs of affection.

"Mohabbat, Love"

I stopped myself for sneering again, knowing that there was nothing but hate on her part.

"Akidat, Trust"

Kareeb toh aane deti hai nahin, trust kaise dilaun?!

"Ibadat, Worship"

I promise I'd worship her day & night, if only she becomes mine!

"Junoon, Obsession/Passion"

I recalled our last night's dance, the blazing chemistry made me realize that what we had could have more, again only if she had allowed.

"And last stage?" -asked the lady who was keen on learning more.

"Maut, Death"

Arre pyaar mein jee toh lene do, marne ki baat abhi se kyun?

"But you said you don't believe—"

"I don't believe in dying in love, I believe in dying for love." -The acquainted voice completed.

"I don't need a cuddly teddy bear to be hugged & played with, I need someone to be just by my side."

"And once you meet your match, what do you plan to say, to convey your emotions?" -her friend asked in excitement.

"Ek pal ke liye zindagi dedi, ek dil ke liye duniya."

I felt like her last words echoed in my ears.

Shaking my head, I jogged a little further & stopped at a more quiet & free area to practice some dance moves. I played my one of my favourite tracks, stretched a little & went all in for some lyrical hip hop.

***

After class, I was walking back towards the exit of the park when I heard a very well known song. Curiosity kicked in me & I followed the sound which led me towards a secluded area of the park. I found a guy dancing without giving a damn about his surroundings.

His moves were crisp & smooth. I felt myself drawn when he moved. The minute he turned his front towards me, I gasped & quickly slammed my mouth with my palm to stop myself from squealing.

Oh no! That's him! Out of all places, he had to be in this park only?!

Thankfully, he didn't notice me. But I did notice more. He looked quite attracting in sweat & his hair stuck to his forehead made me want to touch them. Although I had myself in control, it was becoming difficult for me to stand & breathe.

I turned & ran, ran for my life or I'd rather just say for the sake of my sanity.

In a world where everyone seems to be larger and louder than yourself, it is very comforting to have a small, quiet companion.

~*Happy Teddy Day!*~

@SarafWasima