A new friend

Jake's POV:
Damn. Hello Jessica!! Although she was 2 years younger than me, she was still a good choice. I mean, her best friend Amanda is HOT, but she ignores me. So Jessica will have to do. I started a conversation with her, being my flirty self, when she giggled really loud. I didn't notice Blake was in the store also, and he looked pissed off when we caught his sight.

If looks could kill man, I would be dead on the floor. Blake looked like we wanted to kill me. Jessica left and he followed, as he walked past he ran into me as he growled, "Hands off of Jessica"

"Since when..." I began, until he walked out and the door closed behind him.

Since when did Blake like Jessica, or more, since when did Blake even talk to Jessica when he wasn't being a Dickwad. Whatever, all I know is that Jessica has caught my eye.

Jessica's POV:
As I walked into the front door of my home, I was greeted by the aroma of my "One Direction - Our Moment" perfume, my mom is home. Gosh she is obsessed with that dang perfume.

"Hey Madré" I greeted her as usual.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked.

"I was with Amanda."
As soon as she heard Amanda's name slip out of my mouth she grimaced. I don't know why she didn't like Amanda, she was the best friend I could ask for. Before she could ponder any more about Amanda, I blurted out,

"Hey!! I made a friend today!!"

"Really? Who?" She asked sounding surprised. I don't know why she was so surprised.

"His name is Blake..."

•Sorry this update is so short. I decided I wanted to continue the story so here us go :) it's just a starter ;)