What did I get myself into?

A couple months later:

It was finally summer! I could spend it with my friends and have a good time. I wish I could spend more time with Amanda but she hangs out with Tiffany and Blake. Tiffany and Blake both despise me, and it's hard having to 'share' my best friend Amanda.

I was hanging out with my younger friends when Amanda pulled me away, "Hey gurly!"

"Haha hey Amanda" I said sort of confused.

"What's wrong? You're acting like you don't know me." She said as I watched her chocolate brown eyes fill with worry.

"No,no, no. Nothing's is wrong, it's just you would usually be hanging out with Tiffany or.... Blake" I emphasized Blake's name with disgust to make sure she heard.

"Tiffany isn't gonna be here this summer, she is going to be away for a while" she said sad but happy.

"Does that mean more Jessica and Amanda time?!" I said while jumping up and down.

"Of coarse!!" She said while joining me in jumping up and down.

"One problem, and it's headed this way.." I said frightened

"What is that?" Amanda said while examining my worry full colored eyes.

"Blake....." I said as he appeared next to Amanda.

"Jessica." He said rather fast.

"Blake." I said in the same tone.

"Hey Sista, wanna hang out Amanda?" He said without taking his eyes off of mine.

"But I wanted to hang out with Jessica. We could hang out only if you agree to be nice to Jessica." She said confidently. If there is one thing Amanda is known for, it's her confidence.

"Fine, whatever" Blake groaned.

"Ok" I said, trying to play it off cool. I was mentally screaming at myself, what did I get myself into?