Late-night visitors

_____'s POV

You crack your eyes open to see a blurred picture of something sitting on your bedside table. Reaching up your hands from under the blanket and rubbing your eyes, you open them again to find a bowl wrapped in tin foil. 'Ah...I must've fallen asleep and not noticed when they came in to bring it...I want to go back to sleep... but I guess I should eat...'

You grunted in slight pain from your headache. It had subsided a great deal, but it was still lightly pounding in the back of your head as you sat up and repositioned yourself to eat the food.

You grabbed the bowl and it was still warm. 'It can't have been too long since they brought it then...they are so sweet...'

You sit in the bed, half-awake, eating the noodles that the guys had prepared for you, a surge of gratitude going through you every time you slurped down a warm gulp of the broth.

When you finished, you swung your legs over the side of the bed and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. 7:36 pm.

Getting up and tiptoeing down the hallway and to your door, you make your way to the boys' floor of the dorm.
Your feet made light ptt ptt's as you tapped downstairs and turned the corner to go into the kitchen past the living room. You sat your bowl down and washed it with the soapy sponge on the edge of the sink.

You then turned to walk toward the living room, stopping just a couple feet from where the two rooms merged. You heard a few of them talking, but you don't know what of. You heard the TV going, but as you stepped closer you saw that no-one was really paying all that much attention to it.

You knocked on the doorframe that divided the living room and kitchen, immediately to see six pairs of eyes on you. You looked around at them all. 'Where's...?'

But in your mid-wonder, you hear a voice behind you.

"Chae Rin-ssi! You're up!" It was Taehyung who had walked up on you from the part of the dorm where all the doors to their rooms and the bathroom were past the kitchen.

You turned and nodded at him, a little startled, but you had recognized his voice a second before you even heard it. You looked down and messed with your fingers awkwardly.

"I just um...I wanted to say thank you...for the food and...everything else, really...but thank you for the food..." Your voice was a little groggy still from not being used much in the past while, that and you just having woken up.

"Oh, no problem!" Jin said cheerily. "Did you like it..? Was it okay...?"

"Oh, it was delicious! And still warm when I ate it as well...so thanks for that too." You smiled sweetly at him and he returned it, giving you a slight nod all while never breaking eye contact. You ended up looking away often, however. You had never been very good at eye contact.

"I um..." You started, already feeling tiredness creeping in on you again. "I'd better get on out of y'alls way...um...I'm going to go rest a bit more...if that's okay...I'll...see you guys later...?"

"Of course, Miss Chae Rin. Rest all that you need to, and we'll all be down here if you need anything." Namjoon smiled his cute little dimpled smile. 'Ugh...my heartu...they've really gotta stop doing that...'

You smiled back at him and then the rest of them, nodding your head and clumsily giving a rushed bow before you turned around, almost running into Taehyung, who laughed, and walked down the hallway looking at the floor the entire time.

You made it up to your room, too embarrassed to focus on how tired you were. You decided to change back into your set of pajamas you had packed, also grabbing your sketchpad from your bag, and sat down on your bed to draw and clear your head.