Chapter 4.

At age six both Amethyst and Rose started Elementary school that was close by to the pre school that they went to, the security at the school was very good since it was a prestigious school for the wealthy or gifted children. The girls where both, thanks to being muses for the artiest that painted the girls around a year ago before starting school. Amethyst had become very famous as did Rose since she was in a portrait with her, it was because of that fame both parents had became well known and there business started to go very well. So well that the Greenwoods had moved and bought a house right next to Amethyst's house so that the girls could always be together and to keep them safe, the parents didn't suspect the girls where also in a romantic relationship and they planned on keeping in the dark for as long as they needed now that the two where now world famous. Amethyst had told Rose her plan on rewriting her death note musical once the anime series comes out in the following year and how she wanted to write her own which was scripted she was already half way done with that she named Pan's Laybrinth ( which doesn't excite in the DC universe) while she showed Rose her work in her bedroom when Rose came over she told her that she would work on rewriting her female action movie sucker bunch and wanted her to be in it with her when they where both older, Rose of course told her yes in playing one of the main ledges in her movie.

Instead of waiting six years like Amethyst thought her father decide to go to Gotham in expanding his costumers to several cooperation's into Wayne enterprises and asked Amethyst if she wanted to go with him, Amethyst was hesitant at first remembering all the horrible things Jason had done in her original timeline. But she accepted in going with her father in hope of having the same close connection with Bruce like before and she had the sinking feeling that she'll run into Jason again but in a different situation than before, Amethyst also had a good feeling she needed to know how to defend herself so during the flight to Gotham she asked her dad if she could take self defense classes which he strongly agreed on when the plane landed along with him agreeing in another request in taking vocal lessons in training her to be a singer.

Being in Gotham again made her a little nervous, she couldn't help but thinking back how Jason kidnapped her and managing to in-pregnant her in her original timeline. She now needed to be more carefully now that she was very famous, Amethyst was also aware of the weirdos in Gotham and so was her dad. Another thing that she was happy about was that she prevented her mother's death from happening, she would now have a childhood with her mother and without her half sister and can completely forgot her old childhood life just like Rose. For Amethyst's safety her father had booked at the same hotel from her previous life where she first met Jason, there was a lot of people that instantly recognized Amethyst upon entering the hotel and her father checking it which was a complementary presidential suite thanks to Amethyst and her fame. He left her with her body guards has he was heading to his business meeting and Amethyst was shown to her room, she was excited since she hasn't been in the presidential suite in that hotel before. Word got around very fast and it made it's way to Black Mask. Anything in Gotham he gets and hearing the "Jeweled Child" that happened to be one of the first youngest smartest minds on the planet in his city he wanted to meet her himself, so he sent some of his men to her father first instead of just kidnapping her. He wanted to do some civil business with Amethyst's father and they managed to find him before his meeting with Bruce Wayne. What her dad wasn't aware of was that she secretly put in a listening device in his front suit pocket, she was in my own room while her body guards where outside her room and giving Amethyst privacy.

"Mr. Hunters welcome to Gotham." Hearing Black Mask's voice surprised Amethyst as she continued listening from her device in hand as her father's voice came up

"Um..Ah a pleasure to meet you too Black Mask, I've heard a lot about you. So what is it you want with me?"

"It's not you I want to met. I've heard the Jeweled Child is in Gotham and I'd like to met her myself, I wanted to be civilized and talk to you first about it." Hearing Black mask wanting to met Amethyst shocked her, it also made her worried since she knew about Black Mask from her original timeline and what kind of person he was. Amethyst was worried enough for Rose to feel her worry and asked her what was wrong with her, of course Amethyst told her what she heard.