T H I R T E E N

I knocked on the door and could hear the laughter of the girls behind it.

"That must be y/n!" I heard Hermione say.

I knocked again as I sobbed after just having my heart ripped out by the guy I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with.

We were kids, yes we were, but he helped me feel. He made the feelings come back, made me feel like a living person again. Whenever something was wrong he would bring me back. When I needed somewhere to go he would be the first person I'd ever think of. Why did it have to change, why did he have to change? I thought he was happy. He cheated and lied about it, I should have let Malfoy beat his ass, but Malfoy lied to me too.

What happened to you Oliver ? What happened to my Oliver, the boy I once knew more than I knew myself.

The door opens and there stood a smiling Ginny. Her smile faded as soon as she saw the tears falling.

"Merlins beard y/n what happened!" She yelled causing all the other girls to come running towards the door.

Their faces all full of concern as they pulled me into the dorm. They all brought me into a hug as I sobbed harder into their hug.

"Luna! Pour her a glass of water!" Ginny yelled.

"Already did," Luna said handing me a cup.

"Everyone back up! Let her breathe!" Ginny yelled.

"Breathe in for six seconds," Hermione said.

"Then breathe out for 6 seconds," Kelsey said.

"Want me to scare away the nargles? Maybe that will help as well" Luna said.

"Focus on your breathing gorgeous," Ginny said putting her hand on my back to make sure my breathing was being controlled.

I was able to control it enough to speak.

"What happened? Did something happen on your date?" Kelsey asked.

I handed them the letter Oliver had sent me when he was supposed to meet me.

"So he didn't show?" Hermione asked.

"Is that why you're crying?" Luna asked.

I shook my head and tried keeping the tears back.

"Wait. Why are you just back now if the date didn't happen?" Ginny asked.

"I was with Malfoy," I said.

"YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH MALFOY!?" Kelsey screamed.

"No, I was just accompanying him, he found me waiting for Oliver and I got the letter while he was there so he invited me to accompany him so I did, all we did is get sweets, tea and butterbeer"

"You didn't leave with that coat on? Luna said pointing out Malfoy's coat.

"Oh. It's Malfoy's he gave it to since I was cold"

"Let's get that ugly thing off of you," Ginny said as she went to her room and handed me a sweater with a G in the middle of it.

"Now did Oliver get mad you went with Malfoy instead?" Kelsey asked.

I shook my head and it was harder to fight the tears, I felt them slowly make their way down my cheeks.

"Oliver- he- he cheated on me, I got to my dorm and Astoria was with him, I thought they were working on their muggle project but I found her knickers and my bed a mess and her red lipstick stained on my bed and the collar of his shirt" I cried out.