Nightmare

Hiro Pov

"tadashi no" i say as we are standing out side the expo buliding

"someone has to help" tadashi said while shruging off my grip from his arm and running into the buliding, as he is running he drops his hat and i run up to it and pick it up and chase him up the stairs and then the................ explosion. and i am pushed back by the black blast to the concret and as soon i hit the concret. as soon as i hit the concret that when....

I wake up in a sweat and tears, i sit up in my bed to little to my notice i have woken up baymax. " i was woken up when you were speaking in your sleep and moving around alot, are you in distress, hiro?" 

"no baymax, i am fine" i replied

"i scaned you while you sleep, you brain activity was high, diagnosis: nightmare" baymax said " i suggest that you talk about it with love ones and friends, would you like to talk to gogo"

"please dont contact her baymax" i replied

"contacting gogo please wait" baymax said, just then a picture of gogo cam up on his chest and a ringing noise.

Gogo Pov

it was 1 am on a saturday moring , i could not vsleep i keep haing nightmars of losing hiro, so i went on a bike ride, i have almost got it up to 100 mph untill i herd a ringing noise from my phone so i slowed down, most of san fransokyo street are abbond that his time of night so i stop in the middle of the street and look at the call, its hiro, or my nerd, i pick it up.

"hey hiro, what is up" i say

"gogo, its baymax , hiro just had a nightmare and he needs friends or love ones support" baymax said

"i am fine love, dont worry" hiro add

"no you cute nerd , i am coming over i will be there in 5 minutes " i replied

" i will leave the door open for you" hiro said.

"see you soon" i end the call and start to dive to lucky cat cafe and ....... hiro.

*time skip*

i arived at the cafe and parked up my bike and head to the door to find it unlocked and sneaked inside one i was through the door i turned around an locked the door and tip toe up stairs till i reached hiro room. i knocked on it "hiro its me"

"enter" he said

as soon i entered i saw him sitting on his bed holding tadashi hat "i am sorry gogo for waking you"

"dont worry hiro, i was already wake are you ok?" i said while going up to him and hugging him.

"no..... i miss him" he said

"i know love, i do to hiro, the group is here, cass is here, baymax is here and i am here hiro and i am not going to leave you ok? plus i have been nigtmates"

"about?" he asked

"that night of the fire, when we found you were in a bad shape i thought i was going to lose you and in my nightmare i do lose you and i cant do anything, all i can do is watch you die" i say

"gogo i am not going anywhere, i am here now"  he replied

"thank you" i said then i kiss his cheack

" any time .... nerd" he replies with a smile.

" hey a nerd you love hehe" i replied

"that i do love" he replied

"please stay with me gogo" he added

"always babe always" i replied and hop in to bed with him and cuddled with him and kissed him on the lips.

"what was that for" he asked

"for being amzing person like your brother" i replied

"gogo.......... thank you" he replied

" any time .............. nerd, now get some sleep" i replied

"good night gogo" he replied

 and after that i had no bad dreams.

hey guys i hope you like this i know its small but i hope you like

also i will be posting two chapters of uni problems on sunday for not posting on sunday :)

so i hope your you like this

peace out

caleb