Hiro Down

Gogo Pov

"INCOMING" hiro yells "GOGO WATCH OUT" as i see the rocket heading for me i fell hiro push me out of the way and i land on some hard rubble, i just get enough time to turn around and see the rocket and impact infront of hiro and him tossed as a ragdoll. i just watch in horor as the my love is flowen back in recoil, his armor rip to shreds and a painful look on his face, that all i can do watch in horor and yell.

"HIRO, NOOOOOOOOOOO" I yell as he flys back and landing in some rubble out cold.

"oh no, did i kill gogo's love" yokai said "too bad" he starts to laugh.

"that is it time to die you........... bitch" i replied as i got back up on my feet and start to run at yokai and i cut up to the mircobots stright to yokai and the mask. i reach the mask and rip off to reveal callaghan daughter.

"YOU" i scream and knock her out as she fall all the micobots start to fall since she is not controling them. as we touch the ground the cops take her into custody and i run over hiro, who is in a bad way.

"BAYMAX, GET OVER HERE" i yell and he comes over "scan him NOW"

"Hiro is survey injured with multiple bone, fractures and shrapnel tore though him, he requires medical aid asap" he replied

"lets go then" i replied as pick him up and hop on baymax back and we head to the nearest hospital, as we reach there i sprinted in the hospital scream like a mad man for help, then he was take away from me placed on a gurney and take through some doors, i tried to follow but they keep me from following and only thing i could do is wait.

Hiro Pov

As i pushed gogo out of the way i can remember the rocket hitting and then pain and then white as i woke up from a white cloud and in front of me my brother. "tadashi is that you" i asked.

"yes little bro its me" tadashi said "and nice to see you, let me look at you god your grown" then he gave me a hug, i huged back.

"tadashi........... where am i?" i asked. "your in limbo my brother, your almost dead" he replied

"what, i cant be i have so many things i want to do" i replied. "now dont worry this aint death hiro" tadashi replied "now you have a choice go back to pain and hurt, or follow me and dont fell pain and hurt"

i sat there and look at both ways, one way follow tadashi and have all of my dreams come true or go back say goodbye to tadashi and all my dreams but back to ......................... gogo, my love , i love her so much she is beautful, kind , nice , lovey and i see her as mine but i want a future with her....... i have made my mind.

"i am sorry tadashi but your going have to wait i made a promise to one young fine lady" i replied

"oh yeah i know who..hehe your sly hiro , but i dont blame you" tadashi said "just follow that door and you will be taken back"

i give tadashi bear hug "i miss you bro and your always with me", "and i am with you my brother and dont muck it with gogo" tadashi said. as i head to the door and open it i am blind by a bright light and walk through.

Gogo Pov

its been one week since the incdent, and i am just looking a body, a body of a boy that i love god i miss him so, and i always punish my self for the missile he saved me , and all i could to do is watch i hate my self, all the group is been there paying there dues but i been there all the time.

"please hiro, come back come back to me" i say with tears rolling down my eyes, just then i felt his hand grip mine "HIRO, WAKE UP PLEASE"

"Gee gogo you dont have to yell" he replied as woke up. all i could do is hug him "Some has missed me"

then i gave him a kiss that lasted five minutes " i missed you so much, and i am sorry hiro"

"gogo, what your sorry for, you dont need to say sorry its not your fault" he replied "i love you gogo and i will always" he gave me a kiss on the lips "and dont forget that and i am yours gogo always"

"and your mine Hiro"

hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i am sorry that the chapter are long wait i just need ideas so yeah ....... also i have been playing dying light so yeah

also i am sorry about uni problems i have been slack and i am sorry and there will be chapter :}

alos thank you for the 200 + read .................... thank you

so enjoy guys

peace out

caleb