Grief

Gogo Pov

Its been one year one whole year since the the fire and the loss of tadashi, god we all miss him here in the "nerd lab" we been call the lab that since hiro join us and name just sticked, but today in the lab its silent no talking and no tools going off just silence. no joy, no happyness, just sad and hurt. but one person is hurting alot...... hiro, he must be in pain and noting we can do to help him.......... god i wish i can just run it his office and hold him. me and the crew are just looking at the door of the office, its mid afternoon and he has not come out and he as been in there since the crack of dawn.

"shall one of us go in and see him" honey lemon asked

"he must be hungry" add wasabi

"we should go in and you know...... comfort him" fred added

"NO" i yelled out "just..... lets just leave him ok and let him grief on his own ok, lets get back to work"

as everyone went back to work one thing was on all of our minds, mine especially...... hiro.

*TimeSkip*

Hiro Pov

He is gone and there is noting i can do but just remember him....... god i miss him so much, tadashi has been like a role model for me since mum and dad died now he is gone just like them. i have been sit here for god knows how long just holding his hat to my chest with pictures around me of me and him.............. i want him back and would trade anything for him.

"Hiro, you in here" i looked up to see gogo

"oh gogo" i said wiping the tears from my eyes " sorry i did not see you there, what the time"

"its 5pm hiro" wow its been that long i have been wallow in self pity "the whole group been worried about you and i been worried about you"

"i am fine gogo" i lied

"hiro.... i can tell when you are hurting" she walks up to me and sits with me and hugs me and kiss my head "i can see your hurting bad"

that when i break down and cry again, i keep string apologies to her but she keeps hushing me

"hiro, i miss him too, but i can imagine the pain your going through right now but just know" she points at my heart "he is in there and he loves you also i am there to and if you need to talk to me anytime just ask"

i give her a kiss on the cheack and wipe away my tears " thank you gogo, i love you"

"i love you, hiro, now lets go and get something to eat"

"yes please i am starving"

now i have something eles to fight for and keep safe.

Hey Guys

a new story i hope you guys like it........ it was hard chapter to write so yeah...

please guys check out my other stoires if you love hiccstrid :)

and that all guys and i will see you later

peace out

caleb