Training

Sry abt this.... I know what I'm abt to write will be pretty awk so I'm trying to get that out do the way and write a good story!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You carry mineta up with one hand. Grumbling to yourself as you walk.
"God what a perv!" You thought

But it's also because of him that you might be able to get some good training in. However awkward it may be. You think that it is the best was to develop your quirk because of the amount of energy and clarity you need to change how light is refracted
and the rest of the boys probably never would have understood that without Mineta.

In a way you almost feel grateful to him- "what no never, not some little pervy kid" you thought

He wasn't really putting up much of a fight, you might be able to get back down stairs faster that you thought.

But of course not he was just staring at your arm. Or where you saw an arm and he saw a hole is the shirt.

It's always a little weird when people look at you like that cause your see your real skin. But it's better then him looking at my boobs like he would otherwise be.

You finally get to the room with his floor in it. You drop him in his room and lock the door from the outside. Only the faculty were supposed to have these keys, but you are extra good at sneaking around.

Finally. Time for some good.... training

As you turned around and started walking away you heard a loud noise and suddenly tripped. "You locked me in!" (Y/n/toru (idk tell me in comments and I'll do it) how dare you".

For a second you didn't recognize the voice. It was different, deeper, .... bigger?
You turned around to face the person.
Expecting mineta so of course you would be staring him head in in a siting position.
But instead you ended up staring at somebody's...thighs.

You looked up to realize that it was Mineta, but it wasn't the same weird little kid

Lol rly sry abt where this is going...
But I promise it won't end up a minetaxtoru/reader thing
Unless u want that ig but... idk y u would

Sry I feel like I always stop my stories halfway thru. But also not many people have read this, if someone wants me to keep going tho let me know!