✧ | 7

chapter 7

chapter 7.

[ triggers ]

word mention of 'ab*se'.
(in a song).

I OPENED MY EYES AND LOOKED AT THE CLOCK, WHICH REFLECTED THE DIMBLUE LIGHTS I HAD SWITCHED ONTO MY LED LIGHTS

BLUE LIGHTS I HAD SWITCHED ONTO MY LED LIGHTS.

The clocks hands laid there, showing it was 6:28 in the morning.

We had class in three hours but who cares.

I looked over at the ukulele that was standing beside my desk. The ukulele belonged to Harvey, she gave it to me before she died.

I hummed the rhythm to 'fallen down' from Undertale. I don't know why people hate it so much, but it's calming to me. It brings me nostalgia that doesn't even exist.

"lorelai— what are you doing awake?" Ranboo said in his sleepy voice, his voice came through my phone.

"holy sh- i just woke up." I rub my eyes and looked at my phone, his phone was propped up onto his lamp. "real question is, why are you awake?"

"nothing. i just heard you humming fallen down." He yawns.

"oh- sorry." I apologized.

"hm? it's okay. i don't mind. i actually like your humming. only if you could sing for me."

"can you read my mind? you literally did." I slowly stood up and grab the ukulele, walking back to my bed.

"what song are you going to sing?" I could hear him snuggling into his pillow and sheets as I look down at the ukulele.

"don't know if you've ever listened to it before, but you'll hear." I hold the ukulele properly.

"often i am upset
that i cannot fall in love
but i guess
this avoids the stress
of falling out of it