✧ | 12

chapter 12

chapter 12.

[ triggers ]

s**cide mention.

—[ triggers ]—s**cide mention

"LORELAI, WAIT UP." RANBOO YELLED FROM BEHIND ME, MAKING ME TURN AROUND.

I give him a smile as I stop walking and wait for him to catch up.

We both start walking to school, I didn't say anything, and he didn't either.

[ time skip ]

"so, how are you? you've been quiet for a while." Ranboo questioned, breaking up the silence as we walked into the school.

I hesitated to speak, then said "eh, somethings been in my mind for a while. i don't know what to do about it."

"oh, uh— well, you could always speak to me to get your mind off of it," He smiled. "if you want. i'm not forcing you or anything."

"i'll tell you soon." I opened my locker, realizing what I just said.

fuck. I thought, should i give him the note?

"okay," He replied. "i'm going to head to class now, see you soon! uh, at the field, after school?"

"mhm," I waved as I grabbed my books out of my locker and shut it close, "bye."

I sigh. i guess todays the day. why did i even bring it up?

I enter the classroom, the teacher looks at me, giving me an eye to come over there.

I walk up to them. "what?"

"where were you? you've been absent for these past few days and some of the staff has been worried." They said.

"can't i have a break?" I respond.

They were about to reply, but instead they look at something else.