86

CHAERIN'S POV

"Well, well, well. What a coincidence!" Sabi ni Ria sabay ngiti at napairap naman ako. Coincidence mo 'to. "I'm pretty sure you followed us here but whatever floats your boat, I guess." Sabi ko at ang ngiti sa kanyang mukha ay napalitan ng isang simangot. Oh diba, pang-opening act lang yung ngiti niya. Pffft.

"Us? What gives you the right to use that word? May kayo ba ni Yoongi?" Tanong niya at muntikan akong mapairap muli. "Bakit? Ikaw ba ang may-ari ng salitang 'yan? Tsaka for your information, the word us can be used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people as the object of a verb or preposition."

"Huwag mo ako bigyan ng explanation!"

"You started it."

"Hindi kaya!"

"Oo kaya."

"You hoe!"

"You idiot."

Ria gasped and I couldn't help but to smile — mentally that is. Wow. I can't believe that I straight-up called her an idiot. This is an achievement.

"Porket naka-date mo si Yoongi ay lalaki na ang ulo mo?! Sino ka ba para tawagin akong bobo?!"

"I said idiot. Ikaw na mismo nagsabi na bobo ka."

Biglang namula ang mukha ni Ria at alam ko na agad na galit na talaga siya. Humakbang siya papalapit sa akin and she placed finger on my chest. "Don't try me, you bitch." Sabi niya at hindi muna ako sumagot sa kanya. I looked around and thank goodness, nobody's watching our little drama.

"You thought that I forgot what you did to me last year?" Ria asked and I scoffed. "Ako dapat ang nagsasabi niyan, Ria. Hindi ikaw." Sabi ko at napatawa naman siya bago niya ako bahagyang itinulak. Buti nalang talaga at hindi ako natumba.

"Ikaw? What a joke."

You're the joke here.

"You touched my boyfriend that night. What gives you the right to even say that?"

I glared at her.

"You humiliated me that night. What gives you the right to get mad at me?"

Ria smiled sweetly at me.

"You deserved the humiliation."

Okay, long story short. Last year, during one of our senior's party — Yoongi was drunk and I'm pretty sure he was almost close to passing out kaya tinulungan ko siya. I brought him to one of the guestrooms inside the seniors house. At that time, naisip ko na sobrang lucky ko kasi natulungan ko crush ko.

How foolish of me.

After making sure that Yoongi was already okay, umalis na ako sa room at bumalik sa sala. The moment I arrived, Ria threw a drink at my face. She called me names and not to mention that she also slapped me. She made a fuss because I touched her boyfriend. Pfffft. At that time, break na sila ni Yoongi so I'm pretty sure she had no right to claim him as hers.

Anyways, I didn't fight back because I was intimidated of her back then. Buti nalang at sinagip ako ni Hoseok. Iyak ako nang iyak dahil sa nangyari. That was really humiliating.

And from that day one, I decided to un-crush Yoongi because I didn't want the same thing to happen again.

Pero marupok ako so hehe.

"Are you out of words now?" Ria asked and I just stared at her. I used to be intimidated by her but not anymore. "No. I just think that it's tiring to argue with someone like you." Sabi ko at napakunot naman ang kanyang noo.

"What does that mean?"

"Exactly what it means."

Akmang magsasalita pa siya pero may biglang pumagitan sa amin.

"Ria, what are you doing here?"

Si Yoongi.

Took you long enough.

-♡-♡-♡-♡-