Escape and arrest

The Kayi tribe -
Healing tent -
A Mongolian doctor apporoched Halime. Halime had hidden a dagger under her sleeve.

The doctor asked
"How are you feeling like?"
"I?..I feel as though I'm going to vomit on you!"
And in a sudden move she killed the doctor. She got up and searched the man's body.
Luckily, she found the cage tent's  keys, where her children were.

She took the keys and ran away from the back.

Karachisar Castle -
"Hayme Hatun!, Selçan Hatun! Nice to meet you both! AGAIN!" Noyan shrieked.
"Yes, yes!" Selçan murmured.
"I'm Commander Vasilius, one of Ertuğrul's best enemy" "As if we don't know" selçan murmured again.
Noyan came near selçan and started starring at her.
Selçan kept moving back and back as Noyan was coming nearer and nearer. 

Then selçan spat right on Noyan's face!

So, Noyan slapped selçan so hard that she fell on the ground with blood flowing from her nose and mouth.

Hayme stood up and said "Noyan! You don't dare touch niether selçan nor me or-" "OR?!" Noyan interuppted

"Noyan! You don't dare touch niether selçan nor me or-"
"OR?!" Noyan interuppted.
"OR.. I'll make sure that My Ertuğrul will cut you into pieces, after he kills you!!"

Noyan made a disgusted and angry face.

"So, I think I have to be going

"So, I think I have to be going. I've called Ertuğrul to kill him in Hanli Bazaar" Noyan said while glaring at Hayme and Selçan.

"Ertuğrul?!" Hayme screamed.

The Mongol caged tent -
Ertuğrul, tied up with rope head to toe, was led out of the caged tent.
He couldn't even move or go anywhere because there were Mongol soldiers at all sides.

He thought to himself

"This time Noyan is not going to dare leave me alone, without many of his soldiers beside me, it's hard to escape.."

The kayi caged tent -
Gündüz was looking after osman while Savçi was praying.

"Ya Allah! Protect my Ana (mother) and baba (father) from any treachery or injustice leading them.."