Chapter I - Sokovia

「1」

· ───── ·𖥸· ───── ·

"Shit!" Tony's voice was heard over the comms and Alyssa chuckled at her father's choice of words.

"Language!" Captain America scolded him as he drew his motorcycle over the snow-veiled ground, kicking the HYDRA soldiers and hitting people with his shield causing them to get knocked out.

Alyssa was currently standing at Natasha's side, kicking and punching soldiers, shooting them, and helping Natasha out whenever too many soldiers came at once.

She was handling herself pretty well when Cap's voice rang in her left ear.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" he asked as Tony tried to find a way inside the base.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken," JARVIS replied.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mouth this defense without it. At long last," Thor declared as he threw his hammer at the soldiers.

"At long last is lasting a little long boys," Natasha commented as she helped Alyssa knock out the HYDRA soldiers. They separated, and Alyssa went over to Clint, who was trying to stop a bunker's shooting behind a tree.

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise," he said and shot another arrow at the bunker.

"Oh, really?" Alyssa asked sarcastically as she broke a guy's neck. "What gave it away?"

"Wait a minute, is no one gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Tony pointed out and Alyssa laughed, which he smiled at.

"I know," Cap said. "It just slipped."

"He's an old man, he can't help it," Alyssa commented, which earned a 'watch it, little Stark' from fellow captain. Suddenly, Clint got flipped; right into the shooting line of the bunker.

"You didn't see that coming?" a man asked, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

He had silver hair, eyes that shone like diamonds, and a strong accent that Alyssa couldn't quite place. She would've guessed Sokovian but was way too distracted by his handsome face.

Gosh. Why is he one of the bad guys? He's way to good looking for that...

Her thoughts got interrupted by the mystery guy speeding off again.

Oh no hot stuff, you ain't going anywhere.

Alyssa placed her foot in front of him and had a satisfied smile on her face as she heard a small 'oof' from beneath her.