Epilogue

☾𖧷☽

A few weeks passed, and thanks to Pietro's fast healing abilities, he was starting to feel a lot better after the incident in Sokovia

A few weeks passed, and thanks to Pietro's fast healing abilities, he was starting to feel a lot better after the incident in Sokovia. The Avengers have since moved places to upstate New York, where a new Avengers Headquarters was working in full swing.

Right now Alyssa was laying in bed, her arms messily sprawled above her head. Next to her laid Pietro, his arm on her waist as his head was tucked into the crook of her shoulder. They were sleeping peacefully, when suddenly the door to Alyssa's bedroom was thrown open and Tony stepped inside, looking at something in his hands. Pietro jumped up while Alyssa groaned, pulling her arms over her eyes.

"Ally, your mom wanted me to- Oh, absolutely not! Maximoff, you better skidaddle out of here in 5 seconds or I'll blast you with my new prototype!"

Pietro grinned and hastily put on his clothes before running out of the room, sending Alyssa a wink on his way out. She could hear him snicker and blushed when she saw Tony standing in the door, his hands on his hips as he looked at her with annoyance written all over his face.

Instead of saying anything he just shook his head and let out a long sigh, walking over to Alyssa's bed and sitting down.

"Here, your mom wants you to try on this dress she bought you. Said it would look amazing on you for the party tonight. Which is, by the way, in two hours. Did you sleep all day?"

Yes...sleep.

"Hey, I'd barely gotten 10 hours of sleep last night. Let me be." she laughed, sitting up and looking at the dress. "Wow, it's beautiful. I'll get ready soon, thanks, dad."

Tony nodded, standing up and walking towards the door before turning around again. "Oh, if I see Maximoff in here again, I will use him as my test subject." he said deadpan before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Alyssa rolled her eyes as she stood from the bed, stretching before walking to the bathroom. After getting somewhat organized, she grabbed her phone and called Wanda, inviting her over to get ready together for the party.

A few minutes later Alyssa opened the door, being greeted with an excited Wanda who was clutching all kinds of stuff for the party in her hands.

They got ready together, laughing over random things. Wanda was teasing Alyssa about Pietro, who in turn teased her about Vision.

When they finished getting ready, they ran out of the room, deciding on stopping by Nat's to pull her out of her slump. After Bruce vanished with the Quinjet after the battle of Sokovia, Natasha was feeling down and didn't come out of her room that often.

Alyssa knocked on the door, not surprised when she didn't get an answer. Knocking again, she cracked open the door slightly, looking inside the dark room.

"Nat?" she asked, glancing around before locating Nat at the window, staring into the forest. Her short red hair was pulled back into a bun and her head rested on her arms.