CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

Cassandra Corrigan POV

Today is monday again, naglalakad ako ngayon papunta sa room ng makasalubong ko si Christine.

"Oh...Hi Quee- este Cass!" masiglang bati nya sakin

"Where are they?" tanong ko sa kanya alam naman nya kung sino sino ang tinutukoy ko.

"Ah i don't know e, kakarating ko lang din kasi" she explained.

"Okay, let's go." sabi ko.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad habang nakasunod naman sya sakin. Matapos ang mahabang paglalakad ay nakarating na kami sa destination namin. Dumeretso na ako sa inuupuan ko at umob-ob doon. Aish inaantok pa ako! Hindi ko na namalayan na nakaidlip ako, nagising ako dahil may gumambala sa pagkakatulog isang matinis at nakakairitang boses ng kung sino.

"MS. CORRIGAN!!!" sigaw ng kung sino ng tingnan ko kung sino ang walahiyang gumambala at sumigaw sa akin ay mas lalo lang akong nainis dahil ang terror professor na si Professor Celistine lang pala.

"WHAT!" inis na sigaw ko sa kanya.

Nagulat ang mga kaklase ko sa pagsigaw ko kay Professor Celistine.

"WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SLEEP IN MY CLASS AND TO SHOUT AT ME MS. CORRIGAN?!" nangangalaiti nyang tanong, tangina naman.

"Can you fuck lower your voice it's so irritating!" inis na sabi ko sa kanya, e sa totoo naman e!"

"HOW DARE YOU TO INVEIGH AT ME!" she exclaimed, the heck!

"Arrgg! Your voice is so annoying!" Reklamo ko.

"All right, i will miss what you did today and i will not send you to detention room if you can answer my question about our topic today, but if you can't answer my question correctly. I will send you to detention room and I'm very confident that you can't answer my question Ms. Corrigan." mahabang litanya nya at ngumisi. Tssk.

"All right, so what is your question Ms. Celistine?" sabi ko pansin kong natahimik ang mga kaklase ko, nang dumako ang tingin ko sa mga kaibigan ko ay naka poker face lang ang mga ito. Tss.

"Here's my question, Why don't birds get electrocuted on electric wires?" She confidently asked.

"Electrocution is injury or death that occurs because of electrical shock. If birds on electric wire are not getting electrocuted, this means they are not getting shocked by electricity. Essentially, this means that the electricity is able to pass through the birds without damaging them." I stop and continue explaining.

"But what are the reasons why birds are not electrocuted? In short, electricity works via electrons flowing through conductors. If there are birds on electric wire that aren't getting shocked, it means that the bird is not a good conductor of electricity. This means that birds don't allow the electricity to flow from the wire into their own body."  I fully explained, tss. Easy as a pie.

Hindi natanggap ni Ms. Celistine na nasagot ko ang tanong nya kaya nagtanong pa sya ulit. Aish! Nakakabagot na!

"I-im not yet satisfied to your answer! I'm gonna give you a another question and I'm 100% sure that you cannot answer this!" she said, god ayaw magpatalo ni bruha.

"Fine what is it?" I asked.

"How do airplane stay in the air?" again she confidently asked.

"Tss."

"I knew it you ca---" i didn't finish her word and explain everything about her stupid question.

"There are four forces that act on the plane while it’s in the air: thrust, drag, lift and gravity. The thrust is generated by the jet engines, and this helps the plane to propel forwards, whereas the lift force acts on the plane wings and allows it to move upwards, and also to maintain its altitude.
For a plane to stay in the air, the lift force needs to overcome the force of gravity. Additionally, the thrust must overcome the drag force, which resists the plane’s motion through the air.
Thrust is produced by the jet engines: they suck the air in, squeeze it, burn fuel in it, leading to expansion and exhaust it on the other side. That creates a reaction that causes the plane to move forward in the opposite direction to where the air is flowing.
To help with lift, the wings of a plane have an upward curved surface and a flatter lower surface. We call this shape an aerofoil.

Up and away: there are four forces that affect a plane in the air.

When air hits the curved-up section it deflects the air upwards and the natural inclination of the air is then to move in a straight line, but because we have that curvature of the wing it pulls the air around and also back down the wing.
For this reason, air is basically stretched out in a bigger volume, so that means you have the same number of air molecules forced to occupy a bigger space. This results in a pressure drop so, for the exact opposite reason, the pressure of the air under the wing increases.
With this pressure drop above the wings a faster airflow is achieved, because there are fewer particles in the way for the air to flow.
As they get a faster airflow at the top, and as the air accelerates down the wing, it generates a lift force in the opposite direction that then enables the plane to move upwards, and also to maintain altitude. The more air that the aerofoil deflects, the greater the lift force.
During take-off, you will notice that the wings have flaps that extend downwards at different angles. This is to give you that extra lift during take-off. When you’re landing, these will fully extend to manage the lift, and increase drag to slow the plane down effectively." I boredly explained to her.

All of them except to my friends are all shocked!
Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mawiwindang kung yung kaklase mong natulog sa klase ay may ibubuga pala.

"Close your mouths."
"Now Ms. Celistine, are you satisfied?" I asked.

"Y-yeah!" hindi pa rin makapaniwalang sagot nya. Tss magbibigay ng tanong yung napakadali pa. Umupo na ako ulit sa upuan ko at hindi na pinansin ang mga kaklase kong hindi pa rin makapaniwala sa nasaksihan.

Christine Salvador POV

Hi guys!!! I'm Christine Salvador the personal assistant of Queen Hell! So back to reality, gulat na gulat pa rin sila sa narinig nilang sagot ni Cass sa tanong ni Ms. Celistine, yan kasi mag tatanong pa yung napakadali pa. Nagpatuloy ang klase ng biglang may mag salita sa speaker.

"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪."

"𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Mister principal announced.

Nagkatinginan kami ng mga kasama ko at sa tingin ko iisa lang ang tanong sa isip namin. 'Why?'

Lumabas din kami agad at dumeretso sa principal's office. Pagkapasok namin ay agad kaming sinalubong ni Mister Davis the principal.

A/N: Ano kaya ang dahilan ng Principal kung bakit sila pinatawag? Alamin nyo sa susunod na chapter.