Me against the world

Before we start diary entries will be in this font.

Y/N = Your name

Your thoughts will be in this font

I've been out on my own for five years now. Me and my dad got separated when we ran into a herd. I wonder every day if I'll ever reunite with him. I always end up thinking that he might be dead. Today's my 15th birthday. I've been keeping track since the apocalypse started. I'll be alone in the forest again trying to survive. I found a camp the other day I tried to look inside but I wasn't able to with the walls. I wonder if anyone's alive in there. Tomorrow I'll try and find a way in...

I quickly put my diary down and hide. I take my knife out and stab the walker in the back of the head and it falls to the ground. I check it's pocket to see if it has anything on it. "Ugh..shit nothing again!" I whisper scream. I grab my things and climb into a tree. I watch the sun slowly set.

Tomorrow I'll try and find a way in...Sorry there was a walker. I'm at least happy I've survived another day out here all alone. I should get to bed. I have a long day tomorrow.

I put my diary in my bag and fall asleep. I wake up and check my watch. It reads 6:37 am. I climb down the tree and grab my things. I go around to the front gate and see a guy on a motorcycle and another guy in a car. I decide to get a closer look. I go up to the stopped car and crawl underneath it just in time before the gate closed. They take their guns and bring them into a house and walk back out and do their own thing. I try and stay close to the wall as best as I can. "Who are you?!" I turn around and see a girl with long brown hair, a flannel, jean and boots on staring at me. A man in a sheriffs outfit runs up and grabs my bag along with a few other people. He points a gun at me. "Rick chill out, she's just a kid." A man with a crossbow says. He looks familiar but I don't know where I would've met him at. "How did you get in here?!" Rick says. I met eyes with a boy who looked my age. He's kinda cute. "Answer me! How did you get in here?" "I snuck in with the cars" "How many walkers have you killed?" Rick asks "I d-don't know-" "How many people have you killed?" "N-none sir-" Rick tilts his head at sir. "Do you have any weapons on you?" "Mmh" You take the knife out of your pocket and throw it to the ground and he pick it up. "Are you alone?" The man with the crossbow says. "Yea." 

Carls POV

I made eye contact with the girl. She looks way too young to be out on her own. She kinda looks like Daryl. "How many walkers have you killed?" There goes dad with the questions again. "We can't be to sure that she's alone." Dad says. "Someone stay here with her." "I will." I say. "No Carl I don't trust you alone with her. Maggie decides to stay with her and we all have a little meeting. "Do you think she's alone?" Dad asks Daryl. "We can't be to sure. She looks like she's been out there for years." Daryl says. "We'll give her shelter and food. If she does anything she's out. She'll stay with us. Carl you'll have to share your room with her." I nod in agreement. Enid looks jealous. We all go back out to Maggie and the girl. "What's your name." Dad asks

Y/n's POV

" Oh um-  y/n" The man with the crossbow looks at you. "How long have you been alone?" He asks. "5 years" I say. "Where you separated from your group from a herd?" "Yea...how did you-" He cuts you off and hugs you. "I missed you pumpkin." He starts crying a little. "Dad?" "Wait she's your daughter?" Carl asks "Yea" Both of us say at the same time. "What's my little ass kicker been up to?" Dad asks. I laugh. "Not much just fighting to stay alive." You both hug each other again. Maggie and Glenn smile. "I'm Rick...this is Carl and Judith." Rick says. Carl looks at me and I look back. "Hey." Carl says. "H-hi." You smile at each other. Dad and Rick look at each other and smirk.

How's this chapter?