Lost in the Storm

You wake up to here voices. You open your eyes and see the group talking. Some of them are staring at you and Carl and others focused on Rick. You sit up and everyone stops what they're doing and looks at you. "Looks like you and Carl have been busy." Maggie says and winks at you. Rick and dad look at each other and smirk. "We were just sleeping." "Yea- together." Rick says and laughs. Carl wakes up and sees that everyone's there and quickly sits up. "So what are you guys together or something now?" Dad asks. "Uhm-" You say and look say and look at Carl. "Yea...do you not want us to? Did I have to ask your-" Dad cuts Carl off. "It's fine." Dad says and messes up Carls hair. You giggle a little. You're dad smiles at the sound of you giggling. Carl moves closer to you. "There's a big storm coming this way so we'll have to leave soon." Rick says "We'll have to stay together but in groups of two. Rick turns towards us. "I think that Y/n should go with Daryl and Carl you should go with me- just to stay safe. We don't want anything bad to happen. Me and Carl both nod. "Alright lets go." Rick says and gets up.

We walk out of the house into the poring rain. I stay close to dad. I start to hear thunder rumbling in the distance. "We need to get moving." Rick says. We start to walk a little faster. We go into the forest and see a whole bunch of walkers. One by one we stab them in the head. Lighting strikes a tree and it goes up in flames. The tree falls over blocking my path. I go around the tree but by the time I get to the other side....I'm lost. 

Carls POV

We got back to Alexandria. I go to Daryl. "Where's Y/n?" I ask. "She was just with me 5 minutes ago-" Daryl says as he looks around. "What! How could you lose y/n!" I go to dad. "Y/n's lost in the storm....we need to go back out there and look for her." Dad looks at everyone. "You heard him go back out there and find y/n. 

Y/n's POV

I didn't know where to go. It was pitch black out I couldn't see 3 feet in front of me.  I started walking but then I realized I was walking in circles. I take out my bag to try an look for something useful. The flare fell out of my bag. I pick it up and look at it. I shoot it straight up in the air hoping the others will find me.

 I shoot it straight up in the air hoping the others will find me

Carl's POV

"Guys look!" I say as I point to the flare. We all start running as fast as we can to the flare. I trip over a tree root. "Fuck-" I groan as I get up and look at my bloody hands. I start running again. 

Y/n's POV

It was freezing outside. The rain didn't help. I started shivering. I leaned up against the tree. I hear running. I take my knife out. I feel something grab my arm and I go to stab it. "It's just me Y/n. Please don't ever do that again. I don't know what I would do without you." Me and Carl hugged for a long time. " I love you Y/n." "I love you too Grimes"