finally i'm back

After two days time spending with the witcher  y/n  is now preparing him self  for his return.

( y/n's mind  at last i will return to my world. Hang in there kiba i will  save you. And as for you  rias and your hordes of slut be prepare because i will destroy you all ).

At the dxd universe

Kiba- boucho i have return on my contract here.

Rias-thank you kiba!!

Kiba-i will go now!

Rias-sure you may go now.

When kiba  is out issei asia and rest of her peerage ask why kiba was in a bad mood.

Issei-boucho why kiba is always like that? After his contract finish he will go home immediately??

Rias- issei there is a reason why he is like that.

Asia- and what is the reason  buocho??

Rias- its because of my former pawn.  They are best friend when i revive them both but one day during our  mission my former pawn  was killed by the stray.

Asia-( sad face ) im sorry rias for asking you.

Rias-its alright atleast you know why kiba is like that.

Outside in the school kiba is walking to the flower shop. And he saw tsubaki and sona and the rest of her peerage walking.

Sona-kiba? What are you doing here and why are you carrying flowers?

Kiba-i have to visit a friend of mine kaichuo.

Sona- alright kiba becareful on your way.

Kiba-thanks kaichuo.

And kiba walks away from sona and her peerage.

Tsubaki- kaichou i notice kiba is in different mood.

Sona-what do you mean tsubaki??

Tsubaki- have you forgotten what is today??

Sona- ( eye widen and shock ). How could i forget!!

Saji- what is it kaichou? Why you seem so shock ??

Tsubaki- saji  its because  some imlortant persone that very close to us and very important person that close to us.

Sona-tsubaki can you help me to buy some flower we will have to visit him tonight.

Tsubaki- alright kaichou.

Saji-its a boy?

Tsubaki- yes saji its a boy a very special one.

Saji- ( jealous ) ahh i see.

At the cemetery

Kiba- y/n im so sorry for what i did i cannot forgive my self  for what i have done  to you i just following orders and i regret it  greatly  please forgive me  y/n

Unknown to kiba a portal appear not far away from kiba.

Y/n- atlast i have return from this world.

Then y/n look around

Y/n- is that kiba?? Why are you ever here??

Then he walk to kiba.

Y/n-kiba is that you?? Why are you here?

Kiba- look at the person.  Who are you?  And why are you even know me?

Y/n-kiba i know that you are confuse for who i am and trust me on these i can explain everything.

Kiba- just explain here!!

Y/n- no kiba to much witnessess for what i will told you.

Kiba-(frowning) alright i will trust you this time. Dont do anything stupid.

Y/n- alright lead the way please.

When kiba and y/n walks away from the  cenetery

Tsubaki- kaichou this is the grave  kaichuo

Sona-looks at the grave  so kiba was here also.

Tsubaki- yes kaichuo.

Sona- remove her glasses and kneel in front of the grave.

Saji- who'se grave is this fokou kaichou??

Tsubaki- that grave saji is the grave of sona's long time crush

Saji- (sad) i see.

Sona- y/n it's been a year since i saw you. I never know that year will also our last meeting. Y/n i really miss you much ( start crying ).  Y/N i love you very much y/n please. Come back.

Saji- so that is the guy that sona love the most.

Tsubaki-yes that is the guy but not ordinary guy saji.

Saji- why is that??

Tsubaki- its because kiba and y/n are childhood friend and both member of rias peerage.

Saji- so y/n is in rias peerage and what piece he belongs?

Tsubaki- he is worth of  a single pawn?

Saji- ha!! He is weaker than me!!

Sona- saji you will not going to talk about y/n that way!! Do you understand me!! ( angry ).

Saji- hai kaichuo!! ( fear )

Sona- y/n is worth of a single pawn that is true!! But have seen his abilities he has??

Saji-no kaichou

Sona- let me explain to you and you better listen to me because i will explain to you only this time?!

Saji-alright kaichuo

Sona- alright y/n is a member of rias peerage that contains a single pawn alonside with him was kiba who is a knight of rias one day when me and tsubaki are walking home from our contract and on the same night me and tsubaki was attack by a stray devil and that stray was very powerful  even for us. And when we are about to be stab by the stray it never hit us then at the moment we saw a person  with great speed as fast as a lighting and that speed is no ordinary  his speed is much  faster than kiba..he is also a sword weilder lime a knight. And his agility was very strong..

Sona's knight- wow i never thought he has that kind of abilities!!

Sona-yes you're right.

Sona's knight- please continue kaichuo

Sona-alright after the stray killed and defeated i was shockfor who i saw i thaught it was kiba but i was mistaken it was y/n who killed the stray devil!!

Tsubaki-and i was very shock also from what i seen  i cant believe that a single piece of pawn can defeat a powerful stray not even promoting him self...

Sona's peerage cant believe from what sona and tsubaki  explanation.

( saji's mind if he is a strong warrior  why he is dead right now ha! I guess he is not that strong and i think he doesnt have a sacred gear ).

Sona-come on guys lets go

Sona's peerage- hai.

Sona- y/n i will visit you again some times okay.

And sona and her peerage leave the grave.

And there you have it guys i hope you like it thank you for reading.