revalations and plan

After kiba and y/n walk away from the cemetery. Kiba lead y/n to the forest.

Kiba- we are now away from kouh now please can you explain who are you and what are is your purpose in kuoh.

Y/n- you dont remember me do you

Kiba- just explain who you are!!

Y/n- alright! Alright! Shheesh still hot headed as ever!

( and y/n remove his hood ).

Kiba-  shocked to what he seen yy/n is that you really you??

Y/n- who else kiba huh?!

Kiba-but hohow!! I thought you are dead?!  I am the one who stab you y/n!! How is it possible that you are still alive and rias forcefully remove  your pieces!!

Y/n- my! My! Kiba you know my abilities the most and dont be such a dumbass to forget my magic and remaining abilitie.!!

Kiba- ohhh hell i forgot about that you can so manipulate an elemental magic sorry about thats.

Y/N- ITS Alright dude i forgive you.

Kiba-let me ask you why are you're eyes are different and i notice you dont have the aura of the supernatural being. And what is that sword  on your back??

Y/n-I will explain to you kiba when  we return to my house.

Kiba-alright come on lets go my friend

Y/n-alright mead the way..

At y/n's house

Kiba-so y/n where have you been and why are your eyes like that?? And why is your hair  i very long  and  ash like color??

Y/n-believe it or not kiba when i was about to die there is a portal appear and i was pulled on the portal and send to the other dimension!!

Kiba- you what now??

Y/n- i was send pulled put in the different world where there is no devil and no angel even fallen one. That world ruled by monsters and its slayers.

Kiba- world ruled by monsters and slayers??

Y/n- yes kiba that world was ruled by monsters and slayers. It may be dangerous  but it also beautiful there.

Kiba- and what kind of world is that??

Y/n-that world is called the world of witchers!!

Kiba- wait what?? Y/n what is a witcher can you explain about that??

Y/n-witcher is a  kind  of  human that are profecient in monster hunting and killing they are also masters in alchemy but i was different from them in case??

Kiba-can you explain why are you different from those so called witchers??

Y/n- welk thats easy witchers eyes are  in gold and cat like eyes while i was blood red viper slit like eyes, athough me and the other witchers had been in the same procedures during mutation experiment,

Kiba-you have been in experiment for the second time around? 

Y/n -and witchers transmutation experiment was painful and brutal. Even the holy sword project was nothing compared to what the witcher experiment. Can do.

Kiba-and you manage to survive that brutal experiment.

Y/n-yeah i survive it using my will and determination and i bet you will survive when you will be on the same experiment as i have. Though it will be painful  brutal.