A/N

A/N
Hello baes(we love the nickname) welcome to my book 'His Missing Piece'.
I am still a new writer so please be patient and try this book out...give it a chance I still have lots of improving to do.

TW:
Our main character Harley Grey does suffer with body image issues. In this book she starves herself and talks a lot about the issue. I just want to say that now so if anyone gets triggered by it they have a warning. If it's needed I will add a warning where it's heavily talked about- but it will be talked in if not all, almost every chapter.

Harley Grey:
Harleys character is a bit based off myself. I struggle with anxiety and body image issues so this is a way for me to put it into a character and hopefully something you guys can enjoy.

Plot:
I would just like to note that this story is purely based off of my imagination...please don't steal the ideas. Maybe people have similar plots but I repeat this is all what I imagined.

Grammar:
I am a soon to be freshman so please don't get upset if I mess up grammatically or punctuation wise, whatever it may be. I'm still learning and I do try my best!

Chapters:
As of right now I don't have a solid plan for the story and chapters. I have a rough idea but I like to decide as I go. If we are wanting a rough estimate on length and chapter numbers I say around 30 maybe more maybe less. Like I said I like to do things as they come.

Comments and Criticism:
I am 100% open to constructive criticism I always accept it as it helps me as a writer and a person be better. Although I do not like hate comments towards a character or scene because it is effects the way others see the characters. Everyone should have their own interpretation.

Updates:
As I said before I am approaching this story as a unknown result. I only know what I would like to happen in the next couple chapters and a rough idea of the ending...meaning I'm doing this as I go. I will try to give a update time in the beginning      A/N of each chapter.

I believe that's all for now...sorry for the A/N just wanted to clarify some things!

I would love if you commented and liked because I am lonely and need people to talk to. :)