Chapter 7

Im back bitches

V: I wanna take you on a real date. Like dinner and stuff.
Y/n: that's so cute, sounds amazing.
V: I know we haven't known each other a long time, but I just like you.
Y/n: simp.
V: shut up.
Y/n: so what do you have in mind? Like fancy ouch FANCY fancy?
V: Just dress nice, I don't want to spoil it.

I'm supposed to meet Ace in a cafe down the street, so I grab my stuff and head out. It's so hot outside, I had to wear a cute tank top with my white tennis skirt. Super cute outfit but I'm scared some old guy will cat call me. I had the luck on my side because I made it to the cafe without someone harassing me. I saw ace sitting at a table from the other side of the window and waved at her. She smiled and gestured me to come inside.
Y/n: wow you look cute today.
A: I know, I always do. You too btw.
Y/n: thanks. We barely see each other although we're on the same trip haha.
A: yeah I know, it's sad, we should spend more time together fr. you're so busy with vin, and I'm hooked on Lewis. He's soooo cute.
Y/n: omg tell me bout it. I took pictures of you two on the sofa the other day, you two looked soooo adorable. you want me to airdrop them to you?
A: omg yes. How can we be so lucky to find two amazing guys on a fkn trip we planned since we where kids, it truly amazes me.
Y/n: omg yes it's unbelievable. You know what we should do? We should go shopping, like that's one of the main reasons we got here.
A: say less.

We drank up our coffees and went out. I want to find a dress that says, "hey look at me I'm so cute, but also, rip this off of me and do me right here and now". Is that impossible to find? I don't know but I'll try :).
We walked in and out of stores for like 3 hours, and I've almost spent all my money on clothes, but not a dress. We decided to take one more look in a store down the street. Inside there was so many cute dresses, I had to find at least one here. There was black, yellow, pink, purple, you name it. But then I found the one. It was a red shiny slip dress that I knew would look amazing on me. I had to take it.

The clock struck 7pm and I've gotten ready for our date. I put my simple, black high heels on and I had the dress on, and I was right, I looked stunning. I walked to meet vinnie by the door, he hadn't seen me yet. But when he saw me, his jaw dropped. I got butterflies when he looked me up and down while biting his lip.
V: damn, I-  yo- umm wow, yo- you truly look gorgeous.
Y/n: thank you, you clean up nice as well.
He took my hand and we walked out. Outside stood a black car, he opened the door for me and ran to the other side.
Y/n: I find it very hot when you drive, I can't explain why.
V: you're so cute haha.
It was a 30 minutes ride there, and my stomach was not happy to be waiting. So when we arrived I got really happy because it was this famous restaurant I've seen trending. I knew they had amazing reviews.
He checked us in and we got a table by a corner, it was a little distant from everyone else, which I liked. It was so cozy and romantic.
Y/n: wow I didn't know you had it in ya.
V: what do you mean?
Y/n: this romantic cheesy stuff. I love it.
V: I'm just glad you're happy with it.
Y/n: aw, so cute.
(Cut through the dinner, they ate, talked, flirted and whatever you like)
I'm so full, I can't fit dessert in my stomach. That's too bad, I know this place has wonderful desserts. It looked like vinnie couldn't bare to eat dessert either. We talked for a while instead. Make the food coma calm down a little.
As soon as we felt like we where done vinnie paid like a gentleman, and then we headed out to the car. It's super cozy driving through the city at night, although there is much traffic. We stopped at multiple red lights, and I was so horny. I think you know what's about to happen. I looked over at vinnie and saw that he was inpatient too.
Y/n: you know, I said I get horny when you drive.
V: well you didn't say exactly that, but I'm intrigued.
Y/n: just making sure you know that you look super hot right now, and I'm pretty inpatient.
V: what you gonna do about it then?
I know he wanted me to do something, he was pushing my nerves, the right nerves. I took my hand and stroked his bulge. He moaned but wanted to stay focused on the traffic. I didn't stop, he looked so excited. I put a little weight on my strokes so he could feel more, and he did. I'm glad the windows are tinted, because if someone looked over here, they would see a hot guy biting his lips trying to hold in loud moans and grunts. He was so damn sexy. I knew I had to do this fast, so I open the fly and tried my best to pull out his big cock. I started to lick it like a lollipop on the tip, the tip is the most sensitive, so I wanted to give it much attention. I sucked and popped a couple of times. He grunted like a maniac and had his hand in my hair. I enjoyed it so I hummed on his cock for more vibration. I pulled up my dress to my waist for "better access" so I could innocently show him my sexy black thong. It was so beautiful with its lace fabric. He noticed an chuckled as he grabbed my ass.
V: this hot for me?
He said between his moans and grunts.
Y/n: of course baby.
I grabbed the base of the cock and bobbed my head up and down. I let my saliva make my moves smoother and nicer, I bet he felt magical. He definitely showed it by the sounds.
V: omg y/n, ahhh, you make daddy feel good.
His 'daddy' kink was growing on me.
Y/n: you are so hot Vin.
V: call me daddy.
Y/n: try to make me.
And he did, he spanked me, kinda lightly, I didn't answer so he did it again, harder.
Y/n: ahh, okay daddy. Cum for me daddy.
He took a better grip of my hair and started to thrust into my mouth, it was so hot I almost came too. He thrusted quickly and came in my mouth, so much cum.
V: that was by FAR, the best head I've ever gotten, I'm gonna treat you good tonight, such a good girl for me.
I wiped some cum of my face with my fingers and licked it off staring into his eyes, with my serious face.
V: maybe not such a good girl after all...
He had the biggest smirk on his face, knowing he's gonna make me cum so many times tonight. I was very happy with my performance. He kept a hand on my thigh the whole time home.

I'm back, for a while, I don't have that much motivation, but there will be more updates. I've actually been talking to a guy recently so I'm a little busy. But I leave you with this gem, I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Later guys! 😽