Chapter 3

Suitcases is rolling in and out. This is the most boring part about traveling, waiting for your baggage for what seems like hours. I went to talk to Ace. She told me that she woke up when I went to the bathroom and started to talk to Lewis. Then Addison came and fell asleep beside her, but Lewis and her talked til we landed. She blushes when she mentions his name. Ace fall in love with every guy she ever talks to. And I don't know how I feel about Lewis. I mean he's kind and all but Vinnie told me he's kind of a fuckboy. So I don't know if I trust him. But I'm gonna keep an eye out for them.

Vinnie grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards him.
V: lets make a tiktok
I forgot he was famous. You don't think about those things when you get to know one. It's like that's just one thing about them and you don't really think that tiktokers, or any type of famous people, actually have their own problems and life, until you get to meet them for real.
He puts on a song and start teaching me the dance. After like six tries I get it and he asks permission to post it. I'm absolutely no dancer at all and have no talent in that area, but it's kinda fun.

I walked over to Ace again and I told her to search for our baggage while I go get some coffee for us. I walked to a Starbucks nearby, saw some cute guys who looked at me. It pays of to be wearing the cute outfit, even tho I almost just woke up and my hair is a mess, better go check myself in the mirror before we head of again. But now I'm craving for this coffee. I scan the menu when I feel a hand on my shoulder, Vinnie, again.
Y/n: wow, my stalker.
V: shut up, I need my coffee and didn't know you where here.
Y/n: okey, okey. I'm so bored.
V: me too, wanna do something fun? We can go try every perfume in the perfume section.
Y/n: that doesn't sound so fun, so why not, everything is funnier than this.

We go toward the perfume section. He talks about how he always do this when he's at an airport. I can't help but to just look at his face, he's so cute in a very manly way somehow. But I love his more feminine side too, I've seen his tiktoks with makeup and I think that was when my crush started to grow. He's of course super hot, like 'I'm melting here' type of hot, but the personality really brings him together. You'd think he's hot and have a bad personality bc none has both, but Vinnie really do, and I'm here for it. I see the shop now, but all these people start whispering and looking at us. Now I start hearing cameras clicking. The video spreads fast. Vinnie grabs my hand again and says "follow me" so I do, not that I have a choice when he's holding my hand. We hide behind a wall. He's pressing his body against me now, I think he doesn't even realize it because he's looking behind the corner. But now he sees what he's doing. He looks down in my eyes, body still very attached to mine. It's really not okay for him to be this hot, I think he's thinking the same thing about me, and he's not wrong. I feel a rose color taking over my cheeks when he pulls a strand of hair in my eyes back to my ear, he leans down, I meet his lips and now we're kissing. Oh the damn butterflies. The kiss breaks. It's a short kiss.
Y/n: not too bad
V: oh really, I guess I have to show you a real one then.
And with that he grabs me around my wait with force to pulls me eaten closer to him the last time. One hand now on my cheek and the other travels down to my waist. My hands are around his neck and one of them is grabbing his hair. This is far the hottest kiss I've ever had, and I've had loads. Kyle has no chance on Vinnie, I've known him for a few hours and kissed him twice, this man is God, or maybe satan because hell sure got competition. I can think of a million things I would like to do right now, but the coffee is getting cold. I pull away from the kiss and wink at him as I walk away. He's a little in chock but follows me, even smacks my ass when none else sees.
Y/n: Hey!
V: you love it.

I hand Ace one of the coffees. I can't stop smiling but tries so none asks any questions. I look over to Vinnie who's standing with Anthony and Avani. He smirks at me. I look away outside the windows and see that it's raining, a lot, like a lot a lot. Fuck.
The bags arrives and we can finally move on. Vinnie and I walk last, not talking, just walking, kinda nice actually. When we're outside I see Lewis and Ace running to a rent car and getting in. Vinnie takes my hand and we run super fast to his rent car. I was supposed to be in a car with Ace but she and Lewis already got one. I really don't mind being in a car alone with Vinnie, not, at, all. The drive is not long, like an hour or so. He start the car and drive out of the parking lot. My hair is soaking, his too. It still looks so good, he almost looks hotter. One of his curls hangs in his face while almost the rest of it is slicked back but a little wavy. Very hot I may say. He reached his hand and grabbed me by my thigh. My butterflies almost burst out of my stomach.
V: is it okay that I...
Y/n: yeah it's okay. I like it, it fits
I smiled, he chuckled.

The rest of the drive we blasted throwback songs and sang together. He actually has a really good voice. I could tell he got chocked when he heard me sing, I'm pretty good.
My phone starts to vibrate. It's Kyle?
Vinnie looks over at my phone, clearly disturbed when he sees that the name is 'Kyle'.
Y/n: What?
K: Why the hell are you on my fyp dancing with this Vinnie guy?
Y/n: that's non of your business Kyle. go cry over something else.
K: don't talk to me like that, your mine, don't let anyone else touch you like that.
Y/n: We are no longer a thing because YOU broke up with ME , I decide who gets to touch me and I want it to be Vinnie.
I feel a stare and look over to see Vinnie blushing. But then he turns into an angry face.
He takes the phone.
V: Hey "Kyle". Don't disrespect her like that, she doesn't belong to you, she's not an object.
K: If she dances like that she is.
V: Absolutely not, and if you don't understand that, you should go let your mom learn you a few things. you missed out on a girl you don't even deserve, you ruined things, grow up and face your problems.
He hung up. Omg, seeing this side of him and protecting me make it feel like I'm near a fire on a hot summer day.
Y/n: Thank you.
V: how did he get you in the first place. You can't have actually liked him.
Y/n: I don't even know. But I know it was a good thing he ended it.
V: Yeah, lucky me then.
I turned to him and kissed him fast so he can have his eyes back on the road.
The hand came back to my thigh and he squeezed it tight.