Chapter 4 smut

Hello guys I'm back! This is a smut so beware of hotness overload 😽💓

Vinnie dropped me of at mine and Ace's apartment. He told me his was just like two blocks away. I'm so invested in this apartment. I love the aesthetic of it. It's old, like industrial but with big windows and many plants. As I walk through it I smell a scent of flowers and a fire place. It smells like home. The direct sun light reflects the dust and particles in the air and make me feel fresh somehow. The sealing is high and make the apartment look bigger. It's the dream New York home. I can totally see myself here when it's Christmas and snowing outside wearing knitted socks and holding a hot cup of chocolate. I've never really liked Christmas because I don't like the closeness, but it's kinda cozy. But nothing beats summer, it's when you feel alive and make the memories you'll never forget. The best thing about summer is the late nights. Summer nights in July, you want to stay young forever because you don't want these moments to fade. You just wanna run away and find your soulmate and stay like that forever.

That's what I want to do with you, Vinnie. Those late summer night, just you and I. It's dark but we know the sun will rise soon because we've been out all night skating on a lonely road between two meadows. The sun starts to rise and the light shine through our eyes. We're tired but don't want to go to sleep, just stay like this forever. You and I.

Whoa, that's deep, are those my feelings or am I just lonely? I guess I'm lonely because I song know this guy lol.

Me and Ace decides to go look at the guys apartment, see what they're up too. It's getting dark, we're so tired but we just wanna see how they're living and the go home. Mads opens the door.
M: Hi, come on in!
Y/n: Hi! You happy with the place?
M: Yes it's beautiful.
Y/n: wow its so big, very beautiful I must say.
It's huge. Well they're rich and like 10 people so it's not that weird. I see Vinnie, he's waving at me from a door down the hallway. I go see what's up and he drags me in and close the door. As fast as the door is closed he pins me to the wall and kisses me.
Y/n: did you miss me that much, I was just gone for an hour or so.
V: How can I not miss these lips.
He says and kisses me again, more force this time. I break through and sits on the bed. He pushed me down and start to climb onto me. He now hovers over me, not kissing, instead he runs one hand from my chin, slowly down my throat, past my boob and down to my stomach. He tug at my sweatpants waistband. Then he slowly trails back up to my throat. Y/n: I love my new necklace
I smirk in a sexy way. He can't help but smirk too, then kisses me while squeezing a little tighter around my throat. I tug at his hair, I have to release my tension somewhere and I just know he likes it because he start biting my lip a little.
He pulls himself up again and stand at the bedside. He start scanning my body. From top to toe.
V: God you're perfect. Now I want you to take those fucking clothes of for me.
I start taking of my black crop top reveling your black lace bra. It's one of my sexy ones. I start taking my gray sweatpants of too but trying to be a little slow to tease him. He notices and start dragging them of now reveling my matching black thong.
V: trying to tease huh? Stop if you don't wanna get punished.
Y/n: make me.
He stare in chock watching me say the words. His honey eyes turned black.
V: oh I will.
He ripped his suitcase open taking a tie from the bottom. He tied my hands up to the headboard. It was a little tight so I squirmed but this was my punishment. And it made those butterflies move south.
He was now shirtless and began taking his pants of too. So fucking hot, I've never seen a hotter man in my entire life. And I felt hot too, he made me feel like this, he made me feel confident and sexy.
He hovered me again now, I wanted to trail my fingers down his six pack, I forgot I was tied up but got remembered when the tie stopped me. He smirked again.
Now he's the one trailing down my stomach, down to the panty line. He slipped his hand in and felt my wet heat.
V: so wet and I haven't even done anything yet.
Y/n: I saw your boner when you stood up, you can't resist me either.
V: you want me to punish you more?
Y/n: maybe.
He takes my bra off and my panties of to get more access. I feel a pressure and he slowly pushes in two fingers and slowly starts pumping. I can't help but to let go of a loud moan. He puts a hand over my mouth very fast before I let go of another one. I forgot there where other people in this house.
V: no moaning unless I say so
Y/n: that's impo...
He puts his hand over my mouth again and start pumping faster, not all the way in just to tease back at me. I want to moan so bad and shout out his name, but I not allowed.
I start to arch my back to get some more movement but Vin is one step ahead of me. He goes deeper and faster and starts to curl his fingers up, and he hits the right spot.
Y/n: Uh Vin...
I moaned his name, i couldn't help it. But he didn't look mad.
V: moan my name like that again.
He starts pumping himself now.
Y/n: uuuh Vin... uhhh
(It's so awkward to write moans)
He stop pumping me and separates my legs and thrust himself into me. I weren't ready so I moan again but he puts his hand over my mouth in time. Instead I start to bite on his fingers to help.
He thrust slowly in the beginning but that just hurts more, his bigger than I thought.
Y/n: faster.
I whisper in his ear. And he start going faster, and faster. His underarms beside my head, looking down on me. Super hot, he looks at me as he pleasures me, turning him on even more.
V: you're so fucking hot, far the hottest person I've ever seen.
Y/n: you can make me cum by me just looking at you.
He pushes my knees up to my stomach making he hit his tip on my g spot, a guy has never made me feel like this before. He's so different than the others, he actually knows where I need him. His hard thrusts make it feel like he's up between my rib cage.
With hands on my hips to make every push feel more and more. I feel that he doesn't push himself all the way inside, but I want him to.
I start to meet his thrusts by pushing myself upwards. With my first push he slammed himself into me making us both scream in pleasure. We both weren't ready for that kind of pleasure. It made me clench around him, that reminded him to keep going.
I saw on his face that he had never felt that kind of pleasure before. He started to twitch and i know that's a sign that he's ready to cum. But he notices I'm not there yet, so he stops thrusting. He start rubbing my clit as he grab my waist to start shifting his hips to find the right spot for me.
Y/n: uuuhhh ahhh
He found it. He starts thrusting again, but not going out, just digging deeper and deeper inside me, grinding himself into me making me wanna scream and I hit my climax fast. I wanted to grab his hair and pull on it.
Y/n: yes, right there baby, uuuuhh vinnie
After one last thrust I orgasmed, my legs shaking. I clenched around him uncontrollably making him cum and he road out our orgasms.
He pulled out and went to untie the tie around my hands, kissing my hands when I came free.
Y/n: far the best sex I've ever had.
V: and I went easy on you, just wait until next time.
He wanted to do it again, me too.
He took my hands to pull me up and kissed me, a passionate kiss. He's literally perfect. Now I got to pull his hair like I wanted.
He smacked my ass and told me to get dressed, to go out and act nonchalant, like nothing even happened. But there's no way none heard our screams and moans.

A smut for your horny asses. Comment if you'd like me to make more smuts. And if so, write down what kink you have so I can write it for you, for example spanking con choking. Love you, until next chapter, bye💓😽