Part 8: DREAM! Techno...?

State secret: The title is over dramatic.
--------------------------------------------

"QUICK, DREAM GOT IN A FIGHT WITH FRUITBERRIES AND HIS TEAM! WE HAVE TO HELP HIM"

As Wilbur yelled, Dream was being chased by Fruitberries, Karl, Ludwig and F1nnster.
The green boy accidentally bumped into them but he apologised. The Emerald Elves Team, on the other hand, were stressed about the championship and instead of accepting Dream's apology they started yelling and hitting him. (yes, pvp allowed in hub in this story.) Before Sapnap and Wilbur could intervene, George yelled from behind, "BOYS, LOOK!" he said with a excited but a bit shocked tone as he saw Techno catching Dream and holding the short man behind him. Techno was now between the masky man and an angry team who wasn't having it. "LET ME KILL HIM!" Karl shouted. Techno knew how to be intimidating, he stared in Karl's eyes like he was looking in his soul. "I- uh- haha.." Karl quietly chuckled in fear. "Let's fight for him then." Ludwig said as Techno kept the same dangerous looking face, trying to intimidate him. Even though Ludwig didn't show it, the hatred in Techno's eyes was terrifying, he just didn't want to show how scared he was of the piglin.

"then, what are we waiting for..?" Techno's voice resounded in everyone's ears. (everyone that could hear them) F1nnster was staring with fear read in his eyes, while Fruitberries didn't flinch. Karl was ready to run away, Ludwig turned his back to Techno and looked on the ground in deep fear and worry he'll lose the challenge he asked for and humiliate himself.

A/N: I know it's not much and I'm sorry but rn, school is eating my time and mental health so I can only write at night. Started this part at 11pm and now finished it at 2:35am. I promise I won't end this book without telling y'all. Have a great day / night / noon, and I hope you're all feeling well!