Pt.9: Idk What To Name This

A/N: I- need sleep- curse you, sleep deprivation
--------------------------------------------

3rd POV

The unexpected was happening, Ludwig & Techno fighting for Dream. And not in the way you'd think. Techno wants Dream's safety while Ludwig wants to beat Dream up.

Ludwig is one of the few people who know that when Techno's pissed, his soft fakery won't even be a thought for the piglin. That's why he was scared in the first place. Just knowing what this man-pig can do, is terrifying. But, like all the other people do, Ludwig still underestimated Techno. For him, Techno looks just like a tall hybrid with a bit of skill and a scary face. Only if he'd realise, that the pig in front of him has endured more than he's ever endured in his life and knows more than what he thinks.

As requested by Ludwig and his team, Dream was caged so he couldn't run away when the fight was happening. All alone in a corner of the cage, Dream was thinking about many things at the same time. Why would Techno fight for him? They did have their 'fun' a few days before, but Dream thought it was just for their satisfaction. He didn't think Techno would care for him after that. Blob man's was getting red without him noticing. All the thoughts in his head made him heat up.

No one was near, he was just blacked out in his mind, thinking about the man who turned him upside down...

A/N2: you can pray for my sleep schedule, I might need it so I can continue this insert internal screaming
btw, srry it's short af- good day ✋👋✋👋

Oh and, about part 1 of this book where I explained the au, just know there will be side characters from those so, shhhh :)

🎉 You've finished reading „𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭.." | 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 (read desc) 🎉