Chapter 1, Part 1

Finally, I've been excited to write this-
Remember I'm a beginner though, so go hard with judging on me please ;-;

I kinda wanted Techno to look awesome and bc i found a peep I'm gonna credit them for editing Techno so cool :)
Credit to: the_channel_without_a_name (on insta) Peter Steal / WolfyTheWitch (on Twitter) The Channel Without A Name (on yt) thechannelwithoutaname (on tumblr) I did not use any of their art, I just love their art and you could see how Techno looks so yeah, they deserve credits- back to the part one of the story-
---------------------------------------------------------

Dream's POV:

"Next time I need to wait for George, I'm gonna get a snack first-" I said jokingly. 

"ohh~ Dream~, you want snacks for your boyfriend~?" Sapnap said, looking at me with his 'gotcha' face.

"Will you ever stop, SappyNappy?" I rolled my eyes.

"never Mr. Dre, n e v e r.", laughing after his statement. 

George finally got out of his house, Sapnap and I started laughing hard, looking at him.

"what? Do I have something on my face?! Stop laughing you jerks, just tell me!" George yelled, hella confused.

"Y-yo-you.." Sapnap tried telling George what was the reason we were laughing, but he was laughing too hard to say something correctly. 

"What's with that hair, George..?" I asked him but immediately started wheezing afterwards. George's hair was long, messy and.. p u r p l e-

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TAKE IT OFF.." George shouted, going back inside, to take off his wig or whatever that was.

After some time, we left George's place and went to Wilbur's house. He invited us to a sleepover, 2 days before *insert minecraft event*. Philza, Tommy, Tubbo, BBH, Skeppy and a6d were there as well. 

We finally arrive, I knocked at the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Wilbur's POV:

Everyone was there, now we were waiting for the Dream Team. Philza and I were still wondering if Techno would show up or not, since yesterday he said he might or might not come over if more people are there. 

Suddenly I hear a knock at the front door, I walked over and answered. The Dream Team finally arrived and we could start the 'party'.

"Took you long enough, boys" I heard Philza sayin' from behind me near the sofa in the living room. 

"George was playing dress up, so we had to wait for him" Sapnap said, and Dream gave a quick soft laugh behind George and Sapnap.

"No I wasn't playing dress up, Sapnap!" George said annoyed, it was funny but I held my laughter while I let them inside.

"Dress up it's a good game if your name is Gogy" I said, teasing George who was getting even more annoyed by our stupid jokes. I closed the door and pulled Dream by his arm back. "Was he actually playing dress up?" I whispered with a soft laugh. "I don't know, he got outside with a wig on his head, it was hilarious" Dream said, laughing. I let go of him and we went in the living room. 

The 'party' started as Bad brought the snacks along with Skeppy and a6d.

Technoblade's POV:

I was staring at my computer, looking at Tommy's messages.

Tommy:
"c'mon Blade, it's just a few people at a party!"

                                                                      "idk Tommy, I don't really wanna be there."