Feb. 15, 2015

Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo were quizzed anew on their real status during the bloggers conference for their new movie “Crazy Beautiful You” yesterday, Feb. 15.

Kathryn was taken aback when asked to rate from 1 to 10 where she stands in giving her sweet “yes” to Daniel.

Si DJ (Daniel’s nickname) na lang daw ang sasagot,” she replied, laughing.

Though he didn’t give much away, Daniel nonetheless gave this profound response: “Huwag nating tantsahin, hayaan nating dumating.”

Discoveries

Shooting in Tarlac for “Crazy Beautiful You” has allowed Daniel to discover something new in Kathryn: that she loves eating kamote!

Tsaka first time pala niyang makatikim ng puso ng saging,” he added. “‘Di na malalim kasi ‘yung malalim, na-discover namin nung last movie namin (She’s Dating the Gangster’).

Kathryn, meanwhile, is confident that she already knows a lot about Daniel.

Si DJ given na na kilala ko siya 100 percent eh… Nag-enjoy lang kasi kami sa shoot…,” she said with a smile.

The Feb. 15 Trinoma bloggers conference, live streamed via chat.starcinema.com.ph, marked the first time that such an event was mounted in a mall for a Star Cinema film.

Aside from bloggers, fans also got to witness the conference and a handful even got to ask questions.

In “Crazy Beautiful You,” we are introduced to Jackie (Kathryn), whose rebellious spirit forces her mother (Lorna Tolentino) to take her in a medical mission in Tarlac in hopes that she’d turn for the better.

There, Jackie meets a jolly lad named Kiko (Daniel), who will make sure she gets all her tasks done. In the middle of his mission, he and Jackie will discover something crazy… and beautiful.