Chapter 15-BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY

Hey guys, I know you guys are dying to know who Sylvia's child's father is. Well I'm sorry to say, that won't be known for at least 2 more chapter thingy ma bobbers, including this one.

I realize this story is supposed to be based on Ari, but this little sidestory of Sylvia's will affect Ari's life.

-Jess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I breathed in deeply.

I had pulled my hair back into a messy bun and had slipped on my aero script fleece capris in grey, my aero striped babydoll tank in blue and my navy blue aero faded poppy printed flip-flops.

What can I say? Aero was a great stress reliever.

Plus, I only had around a month, according to the doctor, til I had to switch to maternity clothes. Ugh.

I dipped my brush into the yellow paint while Devin dipped his in the navy blue. He began painting the other three walls, while I painted the one of them.

His whore girlfriend was probably mad he wasn't spending time with her. I could tell because his phone kept on ringing and ringing.

I was blissfully happy he was ignoring it.

I know, I know, I promised not to hit on him anymore, but these are my own private thoughts.

Besides, I just want to be friends. I'm not going to say that however, because I want to annoy the hell out of the slut girlfriend.

I finished up my wall and walked over to the navy paint. 

I dipped my hands into the paint and walked back over to my wall.

I did handprints in a trail across the wall.

I turned around, holding my hands away from my body, but I hit Devin with my paint covered hands.

He scowled at me playfully and dipped his brush in yellow paint and splattered it over my clothes.

I glared at him and I picked up the bucket and his smile began to fade.

"I'll give you two seconds to run."I growled. I counted to two and began chasing him around the room.

Finally, he turned around and pinned me to the ground.

Devin took the bucket out of my hands, and dipped his brush in it again.

This time, he splattered my hair with paint.

"I surrender! You ruined my clothes and my hair! I am doomed."I said to him, pushing him off of me and standing up.

That had been the most fun I had in centuries.

But he ruined my favorite Aero shirt!

Slowly, we began cleaning up our mess and the paint supplies.

When we were done, I stood back and took it all in.

The walls looked wonderful, expecially with the dark wood flooring.

 "Listen Sylvia, I'm taking off."Devin mumbled before he left.

I guess I would have to finish the room later.

I looked at myself and headed to my master bathroom.

I went over to the tub and looked at the bubble choices. Chocolate, Mint, Classic, Banana, Pomegranate, Cherry Blossom and Vacation Scents.

I chose Pomegranate and while the water (and bubbles) were filling up, I slipped out of my clothes and let my hair out of my bun.

I stepped into the hot bath and sighed contentedly.

This was the life.

-------------Devin's POV--------------------------------------

"Devin,  what's going on with you and Sylvia? I wouldn't be so nosy, except we imprinted and it's killing me for you to spend more time with her than me."said Ari as we cuddled on her bed.

I sighed and played with a strand of her hair before answering,"Swear to... your werewolf ancestors you won't tell anyone. Not June, not Rosalie, not Alice, nobody."

"I swear. Just tell me."she said as she layed her head on my chest.

"Sylvia is pregnant and she doesn't know the dad so I'm helping her."I said nervously, holding Ari.

"Poor baby."Ari murmered under her breath.

"Did you just call Sylvia a baby?"I said curiously.

"No, I was talking about the actual baby."she remarked.

"Ari."I said softly but she didn't respond.

We stayed there, breathing in deeply and thinking.

She isn't mad, is she? I don't think I would survive if she's mad. Ari is my whole world.

"I don't care that you help her. I just need to know if you still care for her."Ari said sitting up, not looking at me.

"I....I don't care for her anymore, at least in the lover's way. I care about her as a friend."I said slowly.

"Do you think she feels the same?"said Ari.

"Yes."I said, not sure if I believed that.

She studied my face, searching for a lie.

Ari pulled me up and into a hug.

"Good. Because I would die if you left me."she mumbled.

--------------------------------NEXT DAY---------------------------------------

I took a step back and looked around.

Devin had come over and we had moved in the furniture.

The furniture was all white. White crib, white rocking chair, white changing table, white bookshelf.

But the toys were super colorful, so it balanced out.

"Bye Sylvia. I promised Ari a date."said Devin hugging me before exiting.

Ugh. Ari this, Ari that. That's all he cares about. And besides, she's going to ditch him the minute some hotter dude comes along...Like I did.

I sighed. If I had stayed, this could have been Devin's baby. Not some random dick's.

I examined my outfit.

I was wearing a Aero scoop-neck drawstring dress in navy and Aero script logo t-strap sandals. 

I had pulled my hair into a messy knot like Taylor Swift's.

I felt something wet roll down my face.

Great. I was crying.

Big girls don't cry, I said to myself sternly.

 They do if they love a guy who is in love with your enemy.

I raced outside to the beach and I sat by the water's edge, crying and looking out at the gorgeous water.

Then it began raining.

I didn't care. I let the rain soak my hair and my clothes.

I cried my heart out, in the rain and when I was done, I was soaked.

I walked up to my house slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize this was kind of short and ended sort of cliff hangery, but that's okay.

Vote for this story! So it can be in Watty Awards!

But since I'm entering the Watty Awards, that will mean I will have to finish this story.

Sorry :-)

But yeah!

-Jess