Character's Interlude

Hello my dear lovelies! Before I post another chapter, let's first meet our precious characters and learn something about them.

Name: Vivienne Dione Adamaris La Vera , age 18Meaning behind her name: Vivienne (French: Alive/Living) Dione (Greek: Divine Queen) Adamaris (Latin: Noble of the Sea) La Vera(Slavic Language: Faith;Latin: True) She's basically the TRUE LIVING QUEEN...

Meaning behind her name: Vivienne (French: Alive/Living) Dione (Greek: Divine Queen) Adamaris (Latin: Noble of the Sea) La Vera(Slavic Language: Faith;Latin: True) 
She's basically the TRUE LIVING QUEEN OF THE SEA. There's also a reason why she's named like that.

Characteristics: Silver hair, green eyes, slim body, height (5'5), porcelain skin, in short, delicate-looking/full of appeal noble lady. 

Background: Known as the Venomous Blood Rose because of her unparalleled beauty and vicious personality. Although she didn't physically hurt anybody, she instigated most of the bullying and those heinous acts. She's obsessed with the four men who possesses power and magic. Before her death, she sent countless of letters of proposals to become the fiance and crown princess of the empire. As a kid, she lost her mother and also her father never even threw her a glance. She thought that the ideal love she wants, can be achieved if she's married to a powerful and prominent person in the empire. Thus, her unending pursuit to four different men.

Name: Jedrick Farrell Yanis od Ziemia , age 19Meaning behind the name: Jedrick (Polish: Strong Man) Farrell ( Irish: Hero;Man of Courage) Yanis (Greek: Blessing from Heaven)od Ziemia (of Ziemia)Characteristics: Blonde hair, bluish-green eyes, heig...

Meaning behind the name: Jedrick (Polish: Strong Man) Farrell ( Irish: Hero;Man of Courage) Yanis (Greek: Blessing from Heaven)od Ziemia (of Ziemia)
Characteristics: Blonde hair, bluish-green eyes, height (5'9), pale skin, clever, strong, handsome with 6 pack abs XD

Background: The crown prince of the Ziemia Empire. Born with a magical ability to control earth while his twin sister is blessed by water and forest fairies. He is said to bring wealth and success into the empire. The prophecy also said that the maiden blessed by the gods , if he's chosen, will be his empress and they'll both reign the empire with so much prosperity. (*Author's deadly wink*)

 (*Author's deadly wink*)