Prologue

It was nearing midnight in the little town called South Park. The moon was full and illuminated the town's streets with it's light. Heavy shadows covered the more, hidden parts of the town. Alley ways, behind bathrooms, and the faces of two girls.

Crouched atop the post office building were two sisters. The first tall and lanky, Long hair flowing gently in the light breeze of the night. Beside her was a smaller figure, more fit than lanky, with shorter hair, The two shared hushed words as they looked at Main Street. They barely moved when a voice rang out behind them. The shorter moved to turn, only for the taller to halt her. Multiple whispers behind them.

"Who are you? What are your names?"

The question hung in the autumn night's air, and the sisters shared silent words. Then the two stood to leave.

"You choose!" The shorter exclaimed, The serious feel in the air immediately falling on her words. A fire emitted from their hands, illuminating the pairs' figures. the taller stayed silent, but waved her hand. A cloud appeared and covered the moon, making the only light on the rooftop come from her sister.

Then, the light went out, and complete darkness allowed the two to sneak away. By the time the cloud dispersed, they were gone.

~~~~~

Greetings my subjects! May I call you that? I feel as though this is a fitting name to relate to my username. (If you have a suggestion for nicknames for me and you please say so)

Welcome to my first story actually getting posted! I have many drafts of stories I started, and I plan on uploading them after editing them. I also will need to get back into the fandoms so that I may be in the correct vibe.

I apologize for this being so short, friends. I happen to be awful at prologues so leave a comment if you have any advice! I am also writing and publishing this at 3 am, so I apologize.

Those on here, I'll also be updating this onto Quotev! https://www.quotev.com/UwUHowdyBicthes