III

Minty, Foxy and the blonde girl all stood in silence, not knowing what to do next. Minty turned to the girl, "So, My name is Minty and this is Foxy. What's your name?"
"Your usernames are Minty and Foxy?"
"Obviously not..." Foxy mumbled, the girl smiled, "You can just call me... Wolfie..." She nodded, "Yes, Wolfie." Wolfie brushed her bangs out of her face, "I have a list of things that I think could help us escape?" She murmured, handing the list to Minty. Foxy and Minty looked at it, it had 10 different games on it, all of which were quite popular. "So do we just go to these games?" Minty raised an eyebrow, "Yes! We have to do it in that order, there should be items in each game that differentiate from other "natural items" in that game," Minty was smiling wildly and made air quotes around the words, "natural items."
"Sounds easy enough," Minty spoke whilst reading the list, "Adopt me, Arsenal, Royal High, World Zero, Piggy, MM2, Epic mini games, Plane crazy, Jail break and Tower of hell. Sounds easy enough."

Minty, Foxy and Wolfie all added each other, via their watches, and started looking for an available server in Adopt me. "Oh! I found one!" Foxy smiled as he pressed a few buttons on his watch. As he did so, his body began to materialise into little blue pixels, transporting him to adopt me in the process. "He lifted his hands to his face, "Wow... what the heck?"
"What's it feel like?" Questioned Wolfie, her eyes filling with awe. "It feels like pins and needles! You know, when your limbs become numb and irritated." He spoke before vaporising into thin air. Minty and Wolfie followed him shortly after.

"What are you doing here?!" Minty and Wolfie heard Foxy shouting at someone, and them shouting back. Foxy was shouting at another boy. He had a light green hoodie, blue hair, red headphones and black pants. "How stupid are you to get stuck here?"
"Stupid?! No one knew this was going to happen! Besides, you're here too!" The two boys laughed as Wolfie and Minty walked up to them. "Who are these two?" The boy raised an eyebrow. Minty turned her gaze to the floor as the boy studied the two girls. "These are two of my new friends, Minty and Wolfie," he said, gesturing to the both of them. They smiled and waved, greeting the boy in front of them. "Nice to meet you Minty and Wolfie. You can call me User." He smiled. "So what brings you to adopt me?"
"A list!" Wolfie smiled. "It's too help us escape!" User raised an eyebrow, "How long did it take you to make that?" She thought for a second, "A bit of time," she spoke quietly and nervously, "Let's get started then!" User grinned.