Part one.

(It starts from the time when Ridhima tells Vansh about her pregnancy).

"Vansh I'm going to be a mom. Your part is growing inside me ,our symbol of love"she told taking his hands in her and placing it on her tummy.

Vansh stood there thunderstruck .
He didn't knew what to do .
(His so called "Nahi hone dunga" already happened.)

While Ridhima was quite confused to see reaction.

"What happened Vansh ,Are you there?"she said snapping her fingers in front of him bringing him back to reality.

"I have to go "Vansh said and immediately left from there leaving Ridhima in tears.

Riddhima's P.O.V .

I didn't know he would react like this .Isn't he happy .He was supposed to be . I don't know what to do only he can answer me.

P.O.V ends.

Ridhima started searching for vansh but he was nowhere to be found.
At the end she was literally exhausted and came back to her room . She decided to change her clothes. She was changing in the room itself and forgot to close the door.

After unstiching her Pallu she let it fall and was about to open her blouse when someone entered the room.
She gasped in fear while the person stood there lost in her beauty.
She turned to see Vansh there.

"Tumne muje dara diya "she said in a low voice.

"Darwaza bandh kar leti ,yeh toh main tha what if there was someone else"Vansh said locking the door in a possesive tone while Ridhima ignored him.

He came near her turned her towards him. He hugged her lightly and open her blouse which she was struggling to do. Then he went to the closet her gave her ,her nighty.She wore it and settled herself on the bed while Vansh to got into his side of bed and closed his eyes in attempt to sleep. He heard sobbing sounds and turned to see that Ridhima was crying keeping her one hand on her mouth to prevent here from making any sounds while her other hand was on her stomach caressing it lightly. Vansh felt literally bad after seeing her like that. He inched closer to her and wiped her tears. She held his hand turned her back to him and placed it on her belly .

"Vansh why you behaving like this. You love me right . Don't you want someone who you can proudly call yours .Don't you want to pamper your kid . Don't you want experience fatherhood."She said with teary eyes but Vansh was reminded of that lady's curse.

"Ridhima I won't be a good father. My child will always remain in the shadow of dark. He will be targeted . This business is not so easy . I can't never see my child suffering because of me. Already have one weakness now I don't want any "Vansh said in a broken voice but with a stern face.

"But what about me. I want my child ,our child to be born , I want him to bring the best side of yours ,I want him to erase all your insecurities , I want my child to be loved by you "Ridhima said trying to make him understand.

"No Ridhima "Vansh said only this and was about to remove his hand from her belly but Ridhima caught it .

"No don't move keeping it here only (eyeing his hand on her belly) your baby feels safe when his father hold him "She said rubbing his hand while Vansh smiled subconsciously.

After discussing for some more time both slept in each other's embrace.

Morning.

Vansh wokeup but didn't find Ridhima beside him. He heard the sound of bathroom door opening and saw her coming out with a red face ,one hand on her stomach and the other on the door lock . It looked like she would fall unconscious any moment. Vansh immediately got up from the bed and went near her. His one arm surrounded her shoulder protectively while the other one automatically went to her stomach.

"Ridhima what happen ? are you fine? Is the baby safe ? Is the baby hurt."Vansh said in a tensed voice.

"And then you say you don't want a baby"Ridhima smiled weakly and fainted in his arms .

************************************

"Doctor how is she , meri biwi aur bacha theek haina ? "Vansh asked the doctor who came out after checking Ridhima .

"Relax Mr.Singhania don't worry . It's normal in this condition .keep your wife happy and come to my clinic for sonography tomorrow . OK?"

"Yay sure Doctor" Vansh told the Doctor and she left from there while Vansh heaved a sigh of relief " his lifelines are fine" .

************************************
How was it guys do tell.