Part 5.

"Bhabi you know what Bhai loves you so much and the baby too. It's just that he tries to hide his feelings sometime . But you don't stress yourself otherwise Vansh Raisinghania ka bacha apko bohot pareshaan karega "Siya said and both giggled.

"Vaise Siya I always wanted to make my Vansh happy. Main use kabhi udaas ni dekh sakti . And our child will give him another reason to live ,smile and laugh. "Said Ridhima dreamily.

"Waise bhabi bhaiya raat ko apko order dete hai ya fir " Siya teased.

"Chup , Pagal . Your brother is the best "she replied blushing furiously.

"I can see that from forced marriage to baby in just 6 months my brother is absolutely best at everything" .

"Siya ki bachi "Ridhima said while Siya ran from there .

"I hope everything remains good . "Ridhima thought and went to the hall where chachi , Ishani,Aryan ,Siya were sitting and chatting.

************************************

"Angre We need to find the diamonds otherwise we will lose everything . I don't know how will I handle the family. I want to make my baby's future safe . Apne bache ko kisi cheez ke liye taraste hue nahi dekhna chahta main . jo life maine (he stopped ) By hook or crook I want those diamonds at any cost . Is that clear ". Vansh said sternly .

"Yes boss . We will find the diamonds for sure "Angre said and went with the team to search for the diamonds while Vansh decided to go back home . He needed sometime to analyse the entire situation.

************************************

"Chachi see I have ordered this lehenga , it's costs 50 lakh rupees only "Ishani told chachi .

"50 Lakh is too much Ishani . I mean to say that Vansh (here Vansh has told Ridhima everything about the diamonds and deal ) Vansh do so much hardwork and you are spending this money on one lehenga "Ridhima said trying to make Ishani understand.

"Oh hello , this is nothing Vansh bhai bought me many dresses crossing crores these are just lakhs"Ishani retorted with annoyance.

"But Ishani the situation is quite different now".

"Oh shut up you cheap ,middle class , bloody gold digger. I'm not bhai who will listen to all your stupid gyaan and believe. I didn't understand how could he believe that the child you are carrying is his . Don't know who's sin are you pasting on his head. Why can't bhai see your charachterle".Ishani said but before she could say anything a slap landed on her cheek.

"You have been questioning me since a long but I never said anything to you dare you say a word against my child. You are calling me gold digger when actually you always keep wasting your brother's money . Don't you feel ashamed of spending someone's money like that ."Ridhima said with anger n disgust.

"Bhabi I'm sorry I will never ask bhai to buy anything for me . I will wear your old clothes . Please don't throw me out "Ishani said and started crying.

"Good for you but Why are you creating a drama here , What are you upto now .Do you want one more slap ? I'm in no mood to listen to you ".

"Shut up Ridhima "All turned their heads to see Vansh standing at the door with anger in his eyes.

Vansh's P.O.V.

I returned from office and saw Ishani crying and Ridhima talking rudely with her. Omg Ridhima threaten to slap Ishani again .Again ? Wait did she slap Ishani ? What is happening?