A growing channel

Hi! Welcome back to "Drista takes over"
Again not a single clue what to say here

TW:SWEARING
—————————————————
No one's POV:
After that incident Drista became fully invested in her growing youtube channel. She would use most of her free time to edit her videos and plan out new ideas.

Overtime, she grew her channel to over 800k subscribers!!! She was taking over the internet! If she kept up at this pace she would have more subscribers than anyone on the dream smp.

She was trying to push through high school and college so she could finally invest all her time to her youtube.

One day she went live on twitch and decided to play Minecraft Hypixel games against Tommy. They played skywars, bedwars, uhc, bow spleef, duels and almost every game you could play in hypixel! The stream lasted a good 5 hours as Drista was DEMOLISHING while tommy was screaming in the mic 24/7
"YOU LITERALLY HAVE FUCKING HACKS ON HOW DO YOU ALWAYS BEAT ME YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY USING HACKS!"

After that stream she had gained over 600k more followers on twitch!

She then edited that video to post on her youtube channel which brought her to a total of 3mil subscribers!!! That video went viral and ofc she went to brag about it to her brother who did not really seem barely impressed.

"That's nothing compared to how fast MY channel grew" said Clay.

Which is what brought them to the bet.

"I bet you can't get to 10mil before the end of the month" insisted Clay.

"Oh yeah wanna bet?" Drista replied with confidence.

"Alright. I'll put in 500$ that you can't do it"

"Ok. I'll put in the 500$ as well that I CAN do it"

"Can't wait to double my money" said Clay.

"You wish"

It was currently July 10, meaning she had 21 days to get from 3mil to 10mil...
———————————————————-
Alright i hope you guys liked this chapter make sure to look out for part 3👀.
I hope you guys liked it and don't be shy to leave any story suggestions in the comments below!!!
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Cya!