The bet

Alright so again don't know what to say except ENJOY!

•TW:SWEARING
       ———————————————————
No one's POV:
Once they placed that bet, Drista went straight to work right way setting up a new stream and calling up her friend Alex to FNAF with her. Obviously he denied but that didn't stop her from guilt tripping him to play.

"Please, please , please!!! PRETTY PLEASE"

"No"

"Fine I guess I'll play alone since not even my own brother wants to play with me"
Drista sighed

"..."
"Fine just this once"

"YESSS thank you Alex"

Drista and Alex (a.k.a Quackity) were playing FNAF and Alex got scared at the slightest things. Like Drista could just whisper in too her mic and then Alex would jump out of his chair out of fear.

"hey quackity" Drista whispered

"AHH DRISTA WHAT THE FUCK"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOUR JUST A SCAREDY CAT" Drista said while wheezing.

"You and your brother have that same annoying wheeze"

"I guess it runs in the family!"

Drista rarely got scared while playing fnaf whilst Alex almost peed his pants live on twitch!

Once that stream ended she already found herself 200k more followers on twitch and 600k more subscribers on youtube bringing her total up to almost 5mil!

Drista started streaming almost every day and uploading very often, always keeping her fans entertained. And with still one week left, she was already at 9mil subscribers!

Drista went down to go brag in Dream's face

"Look who already has 9mil subscribers with still one week left!"

"Yeah yeah you still need 1mil more..."

"Yeah you're right..."
"Oh wait what's this?"
"I'm still growing!?!!" Drista said sarcastically
"Would you look at that 600k more subscribers to go"

"Yeah yeah go brag about it to someone else. I'm tired of hearing you go on an on about a single topic every day" Dream said annoyed

"Your just scared that your about to lose 500$!" I should've raised the bet! This is too easy"

I mean Drista was not wrong. Dream was scared of losing 500$ bet to a 14 y/o.

The last few days came and Drista did not stop streaming and uploading. She kept on growing until her most recent stream. Reading  r/technicallythetruth on Reddit with JSchlatt. This stream gave her 900k more followers on twitch and brought her subscriber count to...

11.5MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

She had done it, and still with 3 days left! She was so ready to get her 500$ from her brother. So she walked downstairs with her phone in her hands on google with a live subscriber count on Drista's account. She went over to Clay and shoved in his face.

"Oh look. Does that say 11.5million?"

"..." Clay looked at her with an annoyed look.

"And look at that! I'm still rising."
"Oop- 12million"

"Yeah yeah you don't have to rub it in."

"Uh- I kinda do" Drista whispered
"Pay up."

Dream went upstairs to go get his wallet and give Drista her 500$

"HAHAHA SUCKER EAT THAT BITCH"
"I mean eat that...Clay"

(Yes i had to do that)

Even though Dream felt defeated, he still went over to congratulate his sister with his mom and dad.

"Congratulations sis, you deserve it"

"Thanks Clay"

   ——————————————————————-
Welp that is the end of part 3 I hope you guys enjoyed it! This isn't the end of "Drista takes over" there is still gonna be a part 4 and MAYBE a part 5 so yeah!

                    Hope you guys enjoyed!
                                   Cya!

Also it is 6:35 am right now i did not go to bed at all because you know what I was doing...

I was reading wattpad and writing these stories

Anyways hope you enjoyed!
Aurevoir!