Chapter 1

Leyla is with Summer at the sea tide with full of fastfin dragons. Leyla and Summer is waiting for top female fastfin name Seed, who is the fastest Swimmer in the sea.

Leyla: wow there sure are lots of fastfin females and males for fastfin fastest swimmer....

Leyla wisper as she was standing beside Summer.

Summer: yea there are cause we all are required to... and they didn't know that human is coming which is you...

Leyla: yea tell me about it.... so if you got it in... you will stay right...?

Summer: well if I got it in I have to go with them far away and it depends how many years, weeks, or days. But mostly it years.

Leyla: oh... well if you want get it in then I have to support you....

Summer: I know you will miss me and don't worry I'm sure it will be short year... well it depends cause I got used to it by swimming fast....

Leyla: yea...

Summer: you think Winger will be ok if I'm gone for while....

Leyla: oh I'm sure he will. Beside you both are dating right.... you both been together for a year... nothing can worry about....

Summer: thanks.

Soon as Seed flew up high as fast and land on the sea tide.

Seed: ok boys and girls. But first let me talk to one of my favorite fastfin swimmer that I known for years.

Seed walked to Summer. And see the young human.

Seed: Summer, you got in and you will be leaving in next week...

Summer: Nice, so umm how long I will be gone...?

Seed: 5 years.....

Summer: fi....five years?!

Seed: yes....

Leyla look at Summer.

Leyla: th..that's nice Summer...you will be joining them in next week...

Seed: so I'm expecting you to be on time in next week by midnight, so you have a week to think to come or not to come.

Seed left to talk to other fastfin. Leyla slowly walk in front of Summer.

Leyla: I suggest you to take it... it your dream right...?

Summer: yea...(sighs ) you will be like... 15 years old when I came back ( laughs little then stop....)

Leyla: yea....you know I will miss you.... so... go take it....

Summer: can I have a few days to think?

Leyla: of course... let go home it almost night...

Leyla got on Summer back and head back to the roost. It might when the moon is up. Summer went in the cave and Leyla head to room to sleep. Summer walk slowly and Winger is sleeping, but woke up and see Summer but look bit sad.

Winger: Summer... what worng... you didn't got in...?

Winger walk up to Summer.

Summer: no I did....

Winger: then what's up..?

Summer: I will be gone for 5 years if I accept it...

Winger: oh....

Summer: Leyla suggested to take it... but I'm not sure if you can handle it... can you...?

Winger: well... 5 years is long... but you will be near right...?

Summer shakes her head lightly and slow.

Winger: ( sighs ) if that your dream... then I suggest you to take it...

Summer:......I don't think you do... beside I will think about it... night Winger.

Summer kiss Winger cheek. Then head back to sleep. Winger walk away and sleep in other place.

At room Leyla is getting ready to sleep. Once she sat on bed next to Dak, who is sleeping. She open the diary book and read about fastfin dragons even babies one. Her tears came then soon fall sleep and lay on bed, her hand is on the ground while holding the Diary book, which is open.

Soon Leyla speak to Dak.

Leyla: Dak you wake...?

Dak: mm yea... can't sleep... how's at sea tide.. did she got in..?

Leyla: yea...she will be leaving in end of the week and will be gone for 5 years in somewhere far away....

Dak: wow that's so long and far... how are you handling it...?

Leyla: not great... but I want her to be happy and support her... now she leaving soon in end of week...

Dak: we will miss her... and support her no matter what and we support our friends...

Leyla: yea ( sighs )... hey are you sleep talking...?

Dak: yea...(sighs) must be nice...

Leyla laughs and smile. Then soon she sleep.