Chapter 1

Y/n pov 

i was training for my next match against Carmella she might a stuck up bitch but it might be fun to beat the shit out of her. i kept punching the bag when i got sweaty i cleaned myself and went to go see my sisters i saw brie and nikki talking i went up to them and i flipped nikkis cap and just before that i dogged her hit i looked at with the oh shit face  she slapped my shoulder "ouch" i said nikki just laughed "bitch fuck you" i said "aww im sorry big sis" nikki  said i huffed " stop being a baby y/n " brie said i stuck my middle finger at her when i was tackled by brie to the floor "HEY" i said "not fair bro"i said "life isnt fair " brie said  "yeah yeah" i said " so who are you guys up against" i said they both huffed " were up against aj" i looked at them they just nodded before i could say anything in came aj with my title well i won it but i lost it to Paige wasn't a bad match but me and Paige are best friends  just then aj spoke " well if it isn't the Bella twins and there sister" i just rolled my eyes but damn her outfit was sexy my sister nikki spoke up" shut the fuck up aj you might be raw  champion  but everyone knows we can beat you for it " aj just smiled" aww you right nikki you might win me but winning isnt sexually transmitted" that when nikki was gonna attack when me and brie stopped her aj spoke and said "down girl down" we just looked at her she just skipped her way to the exit nikki scoffed "she thinks just beacuse shes divas champ shes better than me " "  woah nikki calm down ok just breath" i said she calmed down i looked at the time my match was starting in an hour i told them i was gonna go train for my match they nodded and i kissed their foreheads and left for my match. i started training harder and ready for my match i put on my gear my name was (y/n l/n y/n) 

 i started training harder and ready for my match i put on my gear my name was (y/n l/n y/n)