Chapter 20

Y/n pov 

i woke up and saw aj still asleep i walked to the kitchen and ate some food i watched Netflix for a while when i saw aj walking towards me "how did you sleep babe" i said " good but you werent there when i woke up" she said as she pouted i kissed her lips and placed her on my lap and watched some movies i looked at the time and in 1 2 3 in came becky with sasha and the others "Y/N" becky screamed when i heard the others look at me " yea wassup" i said " so we kinda found out that your ex kendall saw you kiss aj on raw kissing and this is her tweet" 

I still miss y/n and on monday night on raw i will be there and win her heart back  

i laughed she really think i still lover her i looked at aj to see her pissed " let her be in the front row seats and if she comes near y/n dont dare hold me back" aj said i smirked the girls nodded i got ready for my match with becky against love and desire i went with becky in the training room i began training with becky till we had to go and change first mandy and sonya went to  the ring together my music hit and i walked midway when i heard beckys music she walked over me and slapped my back i walked to the ring sonya and me (sonya and i lauren said i rolled my eyes ) sonya and i circled eachother and i punched her stomach throwing her down i grabbed her and punched her she was getting tired she started punching me i got up and punched her i went to touch beckys hand when she grabbed me i kicked her and i touched beckys hand signaling her to get in i got outside the ring and stayed on the apron breathing i heard ajs music and looked to see her skip her way down to the table i saw becky getting weak she finally touched my hand and i got in i saw mandy was about to touch sonya when i punched her and knocked her out 1!2!3! the ref counted " and your winners are raw and smackdown live y/n/ln/y/l and the man" i walked to aj when i heard my name i turned around to see kendall with a microphine i rolled my eyes i heard charlotte music and saw her and the others there to looking pissed but security was blocking them and her sisters too i smirked " y/n i still love you what i did was a mistake please take me back i love you"  kendall said i smirked and let aj through she was punching kendall while the others fought security and her sister becky helped the girls while i just looked at my girl getting crazier than usual i grabbed her she tried to grab kendall again when i stopped her " look kendall im happy  with my girlfriend and let me tell you only want me for the money thats why you hope on rappers and athletes dick when we were together so no Kendall leave wwe never come back because i swear if you do i wont stop aj from rearranging your face" i screamed in the mic she cried and left with her sisters the girls were laughing i looked at j and smiled as i kissed her i pulled her close to me and smiled" i love you my beautiful princess'" 

so im thinking to finish the book or continue it but i wanna hear if i should end the chapter here or continue writing and thank you my readers for getting my book to 1k 

Aquarius out