Chapter 4

Y/n pov 

what the fuck just happened i sighed she gets on my nerves sometimes but her damn sexy body i sighed and left the gym i went to go find my sisters to see what they where up to i saw them talking to Paige i fist bumped her and stayed talking with them we all got a message from Stephanie  saying to meet her at a hotel i asked if they wanted a ride they said they were good i grabbed my stuff and drove to the hotel i saw everyone there cm was next to aj i made eye contact with her but i rolled my eyes when Stephanie spoke " we asked you to come to the hotel because we are going to preform in another state and we are gonna ask you to be in groups of 2 so the first group will be charlotte flair and becky lynch (in this book aj hasn't retired ok so if you guys dont understand aj hasn't retired and the date is 2016 ok )and  the next group are the bella twins are together and  paige is with Natalya and aj and y/n your are gonna be together i was about to protest but i knew she wasnt gonna change her mind i saw aj arguing with steph  i walked over to the girl when becky spoke" if you die can i keep your stuff "  i spoke" bitch you aint touching my stuff in fact you aint gonna find it" i stuck my tounge at her when see started to count "1'            2'            with that i ran  3' she yelled i saw her running towards me i screamed when Stephanie spoke "Y/N BECKY ENOUGH " we stopped in our tracks i punched her arm and laughed she showed me her finger i rolled my eyes when  stephanie said " ok no that you have your partners your gonna go together to the next state you will share a room ok but we will be in thee other state by 8:30 so we want you to rest right now and you will drive you and your partner understood" we all nodded except for aj she just looked at me i went inside i was in between my sisters and on the left was paige next to me was becky  and charlotte i entered my room i took a shower and  put on some joggers and my sports bra when in came aj looking at me i rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa and watched some movies my favorite was scobby doo because i had a roll in the movie i saw how i looked in the movie when aj sat on the couch i saw her looking a me i smirked and said "take a picture it will last longer" i looked at her and saw  her turn red i payed attention to the movie and saw it was about 12 i looked to see aj asleep i was about to go to bed when i picked her up it was only one bed so i dropped her o the bed and put the blanket on her and slept on the couch i had an alarm at 5 so i can leave early i drifted to sleep.