Satotz x reader

"Race ya!" I yelled, running forward.

"You know I'm going to win!" Sokudo yelled back racing after me.

We had to keep our friendship secret from the whole town because our parents had this rivalry thing going on. We didn't care though, we were just fine being a secret friendship.

"Get back here!" I yelled competitively as he raced past me.

"Never!" He yelled back, starting to run faster.

"How do you go so fast?!" I playfully yelled, lightly shoving him when we got to our homemade finish line.

"I don't know I just do," he said calmly.

After that, his mom and my mom yelled from our front porches for us to come in. We ran away from each other and yelled a quick bye as we left each other's side.

That night as I sat down for super, my mom said "Did you hear about the Satotz's?"

"No," my father said looking in the daily paper, "What about them?"

"They're finally moving away," she said placing a pan of garlic toast on the table in front of me.

This shocked me. Why hadn't Sokudo told me? Didn't he think I deserved to know?

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief.

My mother then turned to me, suspicion in her eyes. "What are you so worked up about?"

"Nothing! I just... Didn't know," I said, trying to cover it up.

"Well, head upstairs and I'll clean up," she said, smiling as I went upstairs and got into bed.

The next day

I wanted to at least say bye. That much I was sure of. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, pushing myself to keep going even when it hurt.

I ran to our usual meeting spot, and frantically looked around. I was a few minutes early, but I was still freaking out. What if I never saw him again?!

I sighed in relief as I saw him run up the other side of the hill. He ran forwards and tackled me into a hug, crying.

"I only found out last night. I'm so sorry (y/n)!" He exclaimed, holding me close, sobbing.

"It's ok," I said, "I'm just going to miss you."

"I only have a few minutes, but I wanted to tell you-" He started but got cut off as his mother yelled for him to come, that they had to go.

"I have to go, goodbye!" He said running off, but before he made it down the hill I grabbed his arm.

"What are you-" He started, getting cut off once again as I placed my lips gently on his. (Just pretend he has a mouth XD)

He gently kissed back, and we stayed there for a second, just enjoying the moment, until his mom yelled for him again.

He quickly turned and yelled back, "Hold on! I just got a girlfriend!" And I laughed.

He then turned back to me and kissed me real quick, then said, "Bye, love," and turned and ran off.

As he ran off, I smiled. I hope I'll see him again. (Her voice starts fading into his) "I love you" (now fully his, about 20 years later) she said.

"That's so sweet, but sad," Menchi said, tears streaming out of her eyes.

"Yeah," Buhara said, sad. (1993)

"Mr. Satotz, there's a young lady here to see you," Me. Netero said walking in, holding open the door as a girl with curly brown hair and blue eyes walked in. She had a purple flower in her hair, and a smile on her face as she walked in. Satotz immediately recognized her.

"(Y/n)?!" He exclaimed, happily.

She ran forward and hugged him, saying " I missed you so much!"

Buhara and Menchi then left the room saying "ship on their way out, along with Me. Netero who smiled at the pair.

"How did you find me?" Satotz asked, confused.

"Mr. Netero heard you talking, and he wanted to do something nice for you to say thank you, so he had someone go to my house and get me. Then I was brought here, and there you were!" I said, then asking, "Better question, what happened to your mouth?"

"You don't want to know," he said, and they both laughed for a second.

"You know," I started, not sure if I should say it, "I never stopped loving you."

"Well, that's perfect then, because neither did I," he said, picking me up and spinning me around once and then setting me back down, hugging me once more.

After our second hug I looked him in the eyes and smiled, leaning for ward and kissing his cheek. (Don't come at me man Idk how people with no mouth kiss)

(But let's try that, eh?) He then placed his lips on mine, and we just stayed there, enjoying the moment. After a few more minutes, he offered to let me stay at his house for a little bit, and said he had to go check on a kid who tried to get himself killed passing the exam. At my shocked expression, he told me that the kid was fine, and that he had made the exam harder then it needed to be. I said ok, and he went to check on the kid. I stood there a moment, smiling, until I heard someone whisper, "I don't know what they're doing, if you would hold still, maybe I could find out."

I immediately blushed, and turned around. I saw a girl with green hair standing on a guy's shoulders, trying to see into the only window into the room. Clearly it wasn't working, so she then said, "Forget it, I give up!"

I went and opened the door as she started climbing down, and she froze when she saw the smirk on my face.

"I'm assuming you like knowing the tea with your friends, huh?" I said leaning against he wall.

"W-What are you talking a-about? It's not like I was l-looking or anything," she said getting back on the ground.

"Yeah whatever you say," I said, walking past them flashing them the peace sign as I left.

'I love today...' I thought, smiling, walking out of the building.