Mystic Messenger Boys x Reader !Dress up contrest as girls! !Special!

707: Isn't this a pop song?
N!ght: Yeah but as a rock song
707: *waits* I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE!! YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE!!
N!ght: *Stares* caught in a bad romance~~~
707: *blushes*
N!ght: *giggles* ju to na vu~~~ (the French lyrics I think [I don't wanna be friends])
707: STOP MAKING ME BLUSH WRITER-CHAN
N!ght: Falling for me and not Reader-Chan~~~
707: SHUT UPP

—— Back to original programming ——

Y/N P.O.V

I sat there giggling with Jaehee at our evil plan, so far the boys were falling for it. "Y/n!!! What the hell is this?!? I hear Seven scream as he walks out of the room wearing a dress. It's a short skirt puffy dress with short sleeves. It's a pretty red color with yellow sparkles. He has his face done in light makeup with some more glitter. I giggle looking at him as he scoffs. "Your a pretty princess" "tch"

Then Zen, Yoosung, and Jumin come out wearing their outfits of dresses and light make up. They all give me a piss of look in the process. "Now the contest can begin!" I shout in excitement. "Y/n and I will rate each of you all from a scale of 1-10 and the one with the highest points wins." Jaehee explains to them. "What does the winner get?" Yoosung asks us. "Well what would you want?" "A KISS FROM Y/N!" Zen screams.

My face flushes from embarrassment. 'Should I? Will it motivate them enough?' "Fine" I eventually give in. All their faces light up as they start to smirk. "Bet!" "I shall win!" "Your on!" "I guess I'll participate.." 'I guess it worked'

They run back quickly into their rooms as Jumin walks slowly back into his. "What are you all doing?" I ask them. "UPGRADING OUR OUTFITS!!" I hear someone yell. I shrug to Jaehee at the repose. "You all got 30 minutes make it count!!" I shout at them.

"First up Yoosung!" Yoosung walks out of his room nervously. Jaehee and I both look at his outfit and decide what to rate it.

 Jaehee and I both look at his outfit and decide what to rate it

'Hmm it's cute...' I see jaehee hold up a 6 to him. 'I'll give a 5' I hold him up a 5 to him. "That makes you total 11 points!" I say to him as he does a small victory dance. He goes back to the side as we call for Zen to come out next. We see him wear-

'Simple but sexy' I hold up a 7 while Jaehee holds up a 10

'Simple but sexy' I hold up a 7 while Jaehee holds up a 10. I turn to look at Jaehee closely to see her as a blushing mess with her nose bleeding. 'I forgot about her celebrity crush' "That makes your total 17 points Zen!" I say as I shoo him off to call Jumin next. He comes out wearing-

'OMG THATS HOT!' I quickly shoot up a 10 as I try to calm down my blush

'OMG THATS HOT!' I quickly shoot up a 10 as I try to calm down my blush. "Well it's a nice feminine tux and it's not over doing it so I guess a 8" I hear Jaehee say as she holds up her score. "That's makes 18!" I then call out our final contestant Seven. He comes out wearing-

'It's cute and red! It's suits him well!' I hold up a 9 as Jaehee holds up a 8

'It's cute and red! It's suits him well!' I hold up a 9 as Jaehee holds up a 8. "Your score is 17! That means the winner is Jumin with a score of 18!" I shout out to them. The rest of the boys start to complain as Jumin stares at me. "I don't want to kiss you Y/n." I hear Jumin say blandly. I look at him with an questioning look before he explains. "I don't want to be murdered by these children for kissing you" I nod understanding. "What should we do now-" "THEN I SHOULD KISS HER I WAS SECOND!!" I hear Zen yell. "WE GOT THE SAME SCORE!!" I hear Seven yell back. They start to bicker over who gets to kiss me.

I eventually had enough and pull Jumin but his shirt and kiss him. The boys shut up as they realized I kissed Jumin. I pull back with some blush and look at Jumin with an apology look. He blushes from the sudden contact, but says "it's fine". Zen and Seven look at Jumin angerly before chasing him out. Jumin starts to run away from the crazy boys until Zen trips and falls. "Idiot" I hear Jumin say under his breath. "SAY IT AGAIN I DARE YOU CAT LOVER!" "IDIOT!" Then Zen tackles poor Jumin to the ground fighting him and yelling insults. I try to break it up only to get slapped in the process.

"Y/n?" I slowly smile. "You have 3 seconds before I kill you" I say with my voice emotionless. "1" They all get up and start to run. "2" Yoosung starts to run for his safety. "3" Jaehee pulls out her phone to record as I run off to kill the boys. "IM SORRY Y/N!" "SORRY WONT WORK!!!"