Philosopher stone Part 16

As the boys wake up to see that Maya is no longer in Ron's bed but a nite on the side on the bed side drawers saying.

Dear boys
I went to my room I will see you at the great hall
From M.M

After reading they all got ready in record speed. So while they were getting changed Maya was telling Luna and Hermione what went on last night. Also Hermione returing the dress.

So as the three first girls walk into hall with confidence radiating of them.

They went to their own tables and soon the boys came running in the hall not like they have an hour before class. But they sat down nether the less and started to shovel down food. Before dumble spoke up.

"Class is dismissed today. Use it wisely to recover from staying up late from the Mikealson party and the fun. And the three boys who people were drooling over
Cough. Cough. Minerva. Cough."

"Albus dumbledore don't drag me into this. Just because they are better looking then you doesn't mean you have to be jealous."

With that they both stormed out the hall with anger ridden faces. So while they were dealing with that students went back to bed. And the boys well followed Maya Luna and hermione around.

"Why are you following us."

"Your dad threatened us saying if you were hurt we will be killed."

"No if you hurt me. I'm very capable of defending myself i have been doing it for three hundred years."

They just nodded along to what she said not taking in anything at all. That pissed her of. So the three girls went back to the ravenclaw common room to get away from the boys.

So while the girls partied and dances the day away forgetting about everything and anything. Until it came to lunch. So they went to grab some food and brought it back to the ravenclaw room where they were all camped out.

"If you don't move i will whack you all with my bat."

So they did and the girls went back to their room.

"M. You should show maya what you showed me."

So Hermione watched as Maya ripped open a pillow case which is filled with feathers before saying things in Latin and the feathers floating above their heads. The smile on their faces were mezrominzing and can't get rid off no matter what.

So they decided to go out and hang with the boys.

"We will hang with you lot if one you dont fight and two stop being overprotective."

"We can do that."

"We never fight."

"You and draco."

"Okay we do fight"

So the eight of them hung out by the black lake. While hanging out Maya headed crying.

"Do you guys hear that."

"Nope."

She gets up and sees a first year slytherin crying her eyes out. So as she got closer she noticed it was a girl with bright blonde hair.

"Hi I'm Maya. Are you ok."

"A gryfindoor called me a snake and evil for being in slytherin."

"Who did that."

"I don't know someone older then me."

"I'm a first year. Maya Mikealson and you are."

"Lydia Martin."

"Well do You want to come hang out with me and my friends."

"Are they gryfindoor."

"Well me and Luna are Ravenclaw. Draco Malfoy is Slytherin then their are five gryfindoors but they are alright ok."

So she nodded and followed the girl to her group of friends.

"Hey guys this is Lydia and some older kids were picking on her is it OK for her to hang with us."

"Yeah that's fine."

"Im Luna."

"Hermione."

"Draco."

"Harry."

"Ron."

"Fred."

"George."

"And you know me."

So the nine of them just hung out and head fun. Without a care in the world. Just watching the world go by.