Begging of Summer

Her and Luna were sat in her room listening to music to drown out the arguing between her dad and Lunas dad.

When she cane to stay it turned out their were others things going on like he wasn't taking care of himself and Lina was doing it all, so Kluad was offering him to get himself cleaned up then Luna can come back to stay with him,he wasn't taking it to well.

So her and Lina are dancing g in her room with her music blurring loudly just because they can.

But when Rebekah walked in and they didnt know and shd turned if the music,Maya just nodded and turned to her auntie and signalling her to say whatever needs to be said.

"Remember what we said at one of those parties at your school where you go to the gingers with one of us and your dad stays now and then."

"Yeah, is that now."

"Yeah and we asked Molly explaining everything and she said Luna is allowed to stay anytime. So both of you go pack, first watch is me."

"Ok, ohh can we take Luna shopping."

"Yes as I need some and im pretty sure you need some new clothes, if your up to it Luna.'

"Yes please."

In a hours time tge two girls were downstairs and saying goodbye, Luna was thinking them for their generosity and they said shes allowed whenever things aren't okay at home. And Kluas wouldn't let go of Maya and then it was Kol who wouldn't let go of Maya but soon enough they were on their ways to the Weasleys through floo.

Molly was in the kitchen cooking moaning at Ron for not knowing something and the others were laughing it all up, that when Arthur walked in and saw Mollu cooking for twenty and walked over for the kids.

"Whats got into your mother."

"She ans Ron won't tell us but she's moaning at Ron for not knowing."

"Knowing what."

"We have no idea. But so far dhe has walked him with that tea towel about a dozen times because he keeps eating."

"Yep that would. I think its safer out here."

"Yep."

But then three figures walked out of the fireplace holding some luggage and the kids plus Arthur started to scream which caused Molly and Ron to walk out the kitchen and she pulled the two younger ones into a hug and so did Ron and she shook hands with the taller one.

"Molly?"

"Arthur this is. Remember Fred and Georges letter about a girl named Maya well this is her Aunt, you know Luna there's a problem at home and this is Luna."

"Hi Maya Mikealson how are you."

"Ah your the ones my sons never stop talking about."

"Dad. Her aunt will kill us."

"Actually I'm the only one who won't just when the others be carefull, I hope you got the letter."

"Yes we did."

"Mum has been making dinner then halfway had a cow because she didn't know if you ate actuall food."

"Molly a word."

So as Arthur and Mollu Walke into the Kitchen a girl with long ginger hair walked down the stairs and when she saw Luna shs smiled then when she saw Rebekah she hid behind Fred.

"Ginny their really cool."

"But the books."

"May I."

"Yeah Maya."

She walked up to the girl hiding behind Fred and smiled slightly.

"Look come here.'

She stepped out slightly.

"She can be scary but those books were written by a friend of Mine Stefan Salavtore, him and my family never really got on. Its one side of a perspective. My dad is the big bad wolf but all he wanted all his life was someone to love him and not treat him like a villain but no one did so he became one. My aunt shes a cool person you and her will get on you know how I know.-"

She shook her head.

"Because your strong and a super cool person just like her. Take in that those books were written by one person."

She smiled and came out and went over to Rebekah and gave her a weary smile and shook out her hand thats when Molly and Arthur came out.

"Ginny its nice to meet you."

"You two."

"Dinners done but."

"No we eat, aunt Freya did a spell."

"I see."

Halfway through the meal Maya stopped and looked towards Molly.

"This is one of the best dinners I've had in awhile."

"Really."

"Yep. This is delicious."

"I agree with my Niece its amazing better then Elijahs cooking and he can cook."

"Really."

She said as she started to blush and everyone started to tuck in for seconds.